Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necros Bloodline

3 posters

Go down

Necros Bloodline Empty Necros Bloodline

Post by Shinjin Necros Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Necros Bloodline

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Carrion Manipulation, or "Death" Manipulation

Description: To put simply, The Necros Bloodline manipulates anything that is dead. It does not resurrect, revive, or regenerate anything that is beyond repair. It uses dead things to its advantage. It would be against the philosophy and elf interest of any Necros to give any of his or her creations an actual conscience. We can raise up corpses to serve as clones, stack themselves as a protective barrier, use their bones as weapons, graft their flesh into our own to add more strength. We also create Soul-Pills that are extracted from the corpses of reknowned shinobi. A Soul Pill is the end result of the “Soul Extraction” Ritual Jutsu, and initially contains only two critical ingredients. First, is the necros, or the human’s physical death. The necros gives the Soul Pill its shape, which physically speaking comes from the corpse itself. Second is the jice, which is the corpse’s remaining chakra, which gives the Soul Pill its color, and now contains a memory of how it had died.

Now if swallowed in this present state, the Soul Pill will kill even the strongest shinobi, as the shinobi’s body will be forced to experience the same death as the human the Soul Pill was extracted from. So we are now brought to the “Soul-Printing Jutsu”. This jutsu is performed with the Necros Clan blood-line trait, and is (if ever) rarely imitated. The “Soul-Printing” Jutsu sends a calming combination of healing and necros chakra of the Necros Clan member through both the necros and jice of the Soul Pill. This is the third and final ingredient which synchronizes the chakra between the Soul Pill and the individual Necros Clan member, making the Soul Pill ready for use.

Soul Pills are a crucial part of the Necros Clan jutsu, and provide many valuable services. First, Soul Pills give the user the ability to tap into the element that caused the death of the deceased. After consuming a Soul Pill, the user must focus their chakra to activate the element. Once the chakra hits the users blood-stream, the chakra will then ‘charge’ the dormant element found in the Soul Pill, ready to be put to use. Second, since part of the Necros blood-line is constant regeneration, this means that even though they may be tough to kill, the Necros would have a shorter life-span, but each time a Necros member consumes a Soul Pill and uses its resources, their body receives a dramatic increase in the number of times the cells in their body can replicate. And lastly, the most primitive use of a Souls Pill is to consume it and NOT use it. This is because when the elemental chakra is left untouched in the Necros body and the user receives what should be a death-blow, the Soul Pill automatically “detonates”. What happens is this: First, the chakra sent in to “print” the Soul Pill immediately begins to heal the user at a dangerously accelerated rate. Then the elemental chakra combines with all of the users chakra and forms a barrier around the user from out of all the user’s tenketsu. But after that the chakra used to create the Soul Pill, attaches to the nervous system and then the user ‘dies’, simulating the death of the one the used to create the Soul Pill. After the user begins to ‘die’, the barrier around them literally explodes, killing anyone caught in the blast. The end result is a big bang, followed by an unconscious, but alive shinobi.

Weaknesses: The Necros blood-line style is very aggressive and focuses mainly on the offense, this is a great advantage for other shinobi who focus on the defensive styles, such as the Hyuuga who are skilled in counters and close-range combat and the Uchiha who have the advantage of perception. Thier styles can be utilized to be a great discomfort of any Necros member even without the advantage an occular kekke genkai.

Also, the strength of the Necros Jutsu comes down to the Soul Pills. If I take a Soul Pill that has the fire element, I can use that element (or not) until the end of the battle. I may NOT take another Soul Pill unless I have used all of its elemental chakra (via 'Elemental Jutsu' or some other means, I may even consider putting a post-limit on how long the effects of the Soul Pill will last) and it has been completely depleted.
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Necros Bloodline Empty Re: Necros Bloodline

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Approved, and if you like I'd like to get an RP sample.

Pwz.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:35 pm

an Rp sample of me demonstrating what exactly?
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:36 pm

using the ability usually

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:38 pm

yes, but thats the cool thing about it...There's so much you can do its impossible to list them all in one RP...Its like telling Kakashi to pull all of the rabbits out of his hat...THE RABBITS MAKE MORE RABBITS!!!!
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm just a tad bit concerned on how you do elemental chakra control.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:40 pm

If the bloodline has so many abilities wouldn't it be op? [overpowered]

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Oh...ok...well...Lets say that shinobi X, was killed by Kakashi's Chidori...shinobi X was killed by the lightning element, just as well as anyone else who has been struck by lightning, (or fire, or drowned, stoned, ect.)

Then comes a Necros who makes a Soul-Pill out of shinobi X.

When a Necros consumes that Soul-Pill, they tap into the lightning element...the element can be used to power a weapon, add to melee damage, or can even be used to augment other undead jutsu...

Ex: Undead Clone Jutsu+Fire Soul Pill Chakra= Flaming Undead Clone Jutsu

Make sense so far?
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Yeah yeah, now what if you got killed by 5 elements...

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:51 pm

O.o

Soul-Pills are limited to 1 Element. I dont know. Depend on how they died really...the Death determines the element, if someone was killed by more than 1, then HOW they died would be the tie-breaker. Now, if there's a death by a kekkei genkai, (haku, 1st hokage), then there would be no element.
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:52 pm

lol Yosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Hayaji wrote:If the bloodline has so many abilities wouldn't it be op? [overpowered]

no, my bloodline simply produces many possiblities, not many abilities...
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Shinjin Necros wrote:O.o

Soul-Pills are limited to 1 Element. I dont know. Depend on how they died really...the Death determines the element, if someone was killed by more than 1, then HOW they died would be the tie-breaker. Now, if there's a death by a kekkei genkai, (haku, 1st hokage), then there would be no element.

Alright, Alright, I'm totally fine with it now.

Uber Approved.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:54 pm

tomato, avocado, same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:05 pm

lol...maybe where you come from...I need to finish posting up my clans jutsu and techniques...
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 pm

nah i was just making a joke and ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:37 pm

hey Ive updated the Jutsu and Techinques post...ckeck it out...
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:43 pm

your gonna have to ask a creation mod or admin to do that. we are all on chatbox http://xat.com/ninjanation1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Wait wait sec something don't add up......so does this mean you can use all 5 elements since having pills or what?
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Yes, but only one at a time during a fight, (unless you are using an undead elemental summon via a summoning scroll, then i guess TECHICALLY, you could have out 1 element per summoning...but Im far too lazy for that)
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum