Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES! YOU CAN IMPROVE!!! (my first roleplaying character)

Go down

YES! YOU CAN IMPROVE!!! (my first roleplaying character) Empty YES! YOU CAN IMPROVE!!! (my first roleplaying character)

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Ok, so this is my first ever rp site. I do not like looking at this. I am very diapponited with it. However it shows, that people can improve.

Name: Narkun Garnaurk

Clan: Narkun

Alliance: Anyone if paid enough-------------- Left hand man of :orochimaru: the Askiski clan

Hair color: black
looks:YES! YOU CAN IMPROVE!!! (my first roleplaying character) Ad9021
normal form

url=http://tektek.org/avatar/2394329]YES! YOU CAN IMPROVE!!! (my first roleplaying character) Tek_070727763378[/url]
form 1 of curse seal

YES! YOU CAN IMPROVE!!! (my first roleplaying character) Tek07061825f769qz4
Total Value: 12,466,746 Gold
[Item Information] form 2 of cuse seal

Height: 5,9
--------------------
Personality: very dark, much like the former gaara, bounty hunter, very very quiet, unless he is ina fight u can hear the wind for his speed

Likes: :gaara: :orochimaru: :shukaku: :rock_lee: :kabuto: :baki: :kyubi: killing the Askiski clan

Dislikes: :sasuke: :choji: :ebisu: :iruka: :tenten: :gai: :hinata: i boring fight :itachi: :kizame:

Crushes: Killing
---------------------
Ninja Class: Genin, Becomes a missing nin(hopeful)
---------------------

Skills: He has forbiden justus which are rencantion, and most of the rest of them. also can uses a the sword of the hidden which help agaisnt Lighting jusuts, also abosbs charaka and makes the wielder harder to find, massive speed increase decrases strength, His favortie Justus is summoning a reaper after your died to gt your justus and soul, Whcih makes him unknwon becase he can take shape of them, he can also uses his shadow summong on his swords so the ar more powerful. \

Curse seal: shadow of death

Specialites: Does watever he wants and to his ablity. Bounty and soul hunting

Special moves: charaka blasts, summon shadwos, hidden sword of the shadows, useing other people justus

Brief Summary of Character: he is very stong but weak aganist lighting and fire justus which the sword of the hidden helps with, also he has many shadow's that he can use, like puppets

History:His clan is unknwon Garnurk barley knows and thing about his clan, but he knows that they are spirt hunters Only a few know his history, I can tell that he left as a child. As a child he never learned right from wrong, also his parnerts where very abuse, he left around age 10-12, Also he set out to trian after this.

MY GUYS SONG:

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

YES! YOU CAN IMPROVE!!! (my first roleplaying character) Empty Re: YES! YOU CAN IMPROVE!!! (my first roleplaying character)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:04 pm

wow. you can improve flower

Back to top Go down