Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Friendship (Openz To Allz)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Random Friendship (Openz To Allz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Friendship (Openz To Allz)

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Keiteki saw that his target was in fact a Shadow Clone. Obviously, he had dodged an enemy offensive, and immediately caught sight of a fleeing foe, trieing to escape the crater from his Air Ball jutsu. Wyvern attempted to attack, but Keiteki saw Yoshi cough, and he gestured to Wyvern to stop, and immediately, Keiteki returned Wyvern to rest in his nest. Keiteki could hear the words being uttered from Yoshi's mouth. Keiteki had seemingly drove Yoshi into submission do to his failing chakra. Keiteki counted himself lucky he didn't need to use any of his extreme Taijutsu techniques, which would put him at risk for a Shadow-based Jutsu, and that would end the battle for good. However, Keiteki's stamina got him through the fight, and Keiteki felt himself giving out slightly, and decided to return to the ground. Keiteki began walking over to Yoshimo.

"It was a good battle. Had it not been for luck, the battle may have ended differently. Still, I've been thinking of something my friend." Keiteki said.

Keiteki removed a scroll from his nin bag, and unrolled it, and it was the plans for forming a new S Rank Jutsu, a Jutsu that Keiteki himself had been developing and attempting to experiment. The scroll read: Roku Tama Seiryoku (Six Sphere Force). Keiteki looked at Yoshimo.

"I've been wanting to train with another Ninja, and I've been waiting for you to train with me. This is an S Ranked Ninjutsu, my friend, but I believe the effort will be worth it. Shall we?" Keiteki asked Yoshimo.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Random Friendship (Openz To Allz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Friendship (Openz To Allz)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:49 am

"Phew, I'm glad you perfer it that way. I'm not so pepped about nobles wanting strict respect like that." Lelia chimed cheerfully. Her glistening smile back when the Grand Entrance of a man whom apparently knew her, came in.

Talking amoungst the jounin that had spoke to Zero, an act broke out with great powers in use.

Lelia watched with a small smile. This spar was quite the scene. And looking around, quite the scene for passing villagers that were scurring out of the way while as looking back over their shoulder in amazement. Her eyes followed the two in their combat and watched their spectacular jutsu come to play so wistfully. Natural breezes sent the rains flying about, drizzling the two tremendously.

"My, my." Lelia hummed. "Such brutatality. And in front of the villagers!"

When the fight was over, Yoshimo breathless and their conversation light, the S-ranked scroll intrigued the young girl tremendously. But, being of good manner, she let it slip her mind and left them be. Finding nothing more to say, it being not her fortay ((Ignore my bad spelling please ^_^)) in conversations, she kept her mouth shut for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:10 am

Yoshimo slowly stood up to face Keiteki. Wanting him to learn an S-Rank ninjutsu was out of the question. He needed a break. He had just watsed a tremdous amount of chakra by using his special shadow clones, and he was halfway out of chakra. Keiteki how ever, was still a young buck, who could just do about anything in a small matter of time. Yoshimo was getting older and older by the day, and his job as an advisor only made him feel even more ancient. Yoshimo responded after catching his breath.

"Keiteki, you can train by yourself, you just got done giving me hell, and now you want me to learn an S Ranked Ninjutsu? Keiteki, you know how tired I get, I will come train with you later today."

Yoshimo listened to Leila and sighed. He knew she was intrigued with the scroll, and she probably wanted to watch, because she probably knew she wouldn't be allowed to learn, or able to learn such a jutsu. Yoshimo sighed and rubbed his shoulder.

"Keiteki, you can let Lelia watch. She can pick up on some helpful hints and chakra control that could make her ninjutsu better. As for me I am off."

Yoshimo squatted low to the ground and tightened his hole body up. With a burst of chakra from his feet, Yoshimo was able to use his muscles to push himself away from the ground and send him high flying in the air, towards the training grounds. Yoshimo had a lot to do today, and he couldn't forget about Munashii.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Keiteki had rolled the scroll back after hearing what Yoshimo had to say. Keiteki felt that Yoshimo had began to be losing some thunder. Still, he respected that Yoshi was tired now, and could no longer keep up with Keiteki. Still, he was older than Keiteki was, but still, had it been a real fight, Keiteki could've done more than unravel a scroll which depicted a jutsu he had been working on, but had not yet reallying gotten the jist of the jutsu. Keiteki seemed dissapointed in his friend's decision, and he left the area, sprinting away using his chakra fueled jumps. Still, it was an interesting battle, and Keiteki had noticed that many of the villagers nearby had been watching the battle of high level jutsu. Still, it was only a sparring match. The real thing would've been much more cataclysmic. Keiteki also had yet another goal in mind. Along with an S Rank Ninjutsu technique, Keiteki wanted to add an element to it, but not a normal element. He had been wanting to create something new. Something he knew would break the boundaries of ninja arts.

Still, both techniques were far in the works at the moment. Keiteki had not yet even perfected chakra control, at least to the level he needed to in order to master this new jutsu technique. Still yet, the dangers of practicing both jutsus would not be pleasant, and so, he decided to leave the area, and head for the outside of the village walls, out in the mountainous areas. Only there would he find any place suitable to perfect his jutsus. Keiteki spread his wings once more, but without using Air Acrobat, he blew himself off the ground, and took flight.

"I will see you another time, Raikage-kun." Keiteki said as he left.

He was flying relatively slow at the moment, but this was because he was not going to waste any chakra he had on the jutsu. He needed alll of his chakra in his arsenal in order to really perfect both techniques. First up was Six Dot Force, Roku Tama Seiryoku. This jutsu would really make Keiteki a stronger ninja, as would a new element.

"I must perfect this Jutsu, if I want to stop the Coldblood." Keiteki said to himself, as he sorared over the village walls, and into the rocky wastes.

(NOTE: Keiteki exited the village, and is now in the Training Grounds.)
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 am

Lelia watched the two go, swirling back around to face Zero. Gesturing the way to the KageManor with an outstretched hand. "Do you still need to get to the Manor?" She asked politly with her spunky tone. The rains were slowing now to a softer drizzle as winds calmed and beckoned sunlight to peak through in little warm patches through the mighty and dark clouds. Her dress was soaked now, but its cool touch to her skin was cozy. Even if it brushed against her more. She closed up the umbrella and held it in hand now, not finding any more reason to have it up with her drenched. Her long hair was darker in its wetness with sprinkles on her headband that still shined proud. "Unless, those two were your business."she put a index finger on her bottom lip as she said the second line. Her pondering look as if she missed something back there.

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Sanmaru stood there, waiting, for Yoshimo to get closer. He was meaning to talk for him, but never had quite enough time to do so. Everytime they ever talked, one of them always had to leave before they got to the real conversation. He just wanted him to start the conversation this time, well, he always started the conversation. Sanmaru always hated talking louder than was necessary. When Yoshimo finally got close enough, Sanmaru was about to say something when, Keiteki beat him and continued the conversation before he could. Sanmaru decided to keep quiet and like always, he wasn't able to talk to Yoshimo about that one matter that needed attending to. Eventually, he heard them talk about a sparring match. That would just be to troublesome, but he decided to stick around and see what would happen.

He watched as they began, wondering about the future and what it might hold in store for him. When Keiteki spread out his wings and began to fly up in the air, Sanmaru began to notice something about Yoshimo, something that could end up hurting Yoshimo later on in the his life. Finally, when Keiteki unleashed that great fireball at him, Sanmaru realized that this fight would be nothing special, just another little fight between two great shinobi, nothing that he hasn't seen before. He began to make silent hand signs and made a water clone to stand in his place. He then began to walk away, vanishing into thin air only 2 steps later. Surprisingly, no one noticed that he had left or realized that he had left a clone in his place with all the commotion that was being caused by the fight.

When it was all over and Yoshimo and Keiteki had left, Lelia asked the clone if he still needed to get the the manor with a gesturing outstretched hand. The clone looked up at her, staring at her eyes.

"I'm sorry to have left you here alone, but I needed to be somewhere. I'll see you around."

And with that, the clone's body turned into a puddle on the ground.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Lelia double blinked. Rolling a shrug as she turned on her heel and headed towards the village outskirts. Her skirt flowing in the motion as the sun broke through a patch and lit up the town a litle. She looked up and watched the colors. Taking in a clean breath of the fresh scents. She was going to go do some training today before meating Zero and the other two. So that was where she was headed. Thinking to herself how random today's been as she went on her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2