Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second and final stop.

Go down

Second and final stop. Empty Second and final stop.

Post by Zen Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 pm

Zen and his spirit father walked into the leaf village streets,the people staring at the wolf shinobi shocked that he was alive,of course they couldn't see the spirit as only powerful shinobi could. Zen smiled weakly abit as he waved"umm....hi?"Zen said as he saw the people,some quickly ran off but others continued to do their normal work. "Now you should remember this place Zen,theres the academy,there are the heads of the hokages and the hokage office and your brother and my other son should be around here somewhere"Rikou explained looking around for Vash. "My brother?"Zen asked,but before Rikou could answer someone came running towards them,it was Vash"brother your back!"Vash shouted as he then jumped on his brother knocking him over and holding onto him tightly"oh I never thought i'd see you agian and id' be alone"Vash said as he started to cry abit.

Zen at first was confused but he looked at Vash and then suddenly remembered everything that was locked away in his mind"shh Vash its ok im back and nothing else will keep us apart"Zen said smiling as he looked at his father with his right eye as the spirit smiled back. Vash then got up off his brother and turned to his dad"dad? did you revive him?"Vash asked,Rikou shook his head"no it wasn't me son but that doesn't matter now does it? your brother is back and you have family agian"Rikou said smiling. Vash turned back to his brothr and hugged him"I never thought i'd see you agian big brother"Vash said,Zen smiled and hugged his brother back before releasing him"i'll see you later ok?"Vash asked as Zen nodded. Vash then ran off agian going who knows where happy that he has family agian.

"Well now that you have your memory back I must be going,but don't worry I shall be watching you and Vash closely,goodbye my son"Rikou said as he then turned around and walked off,disappearing soon after. "Goodbye....father"Zen said smiling as he watched his father leave he then looked around abit stretching out his arms before going his own way down the street.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down