Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First stop.

Go down

First stop. Empty First stop.

Post by Zen Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:52 pm

Zen and his so called dad kept walking through the forest and soon arriving to a site which seemed abandoned and lifeless,Zen then turned to Rikou confused. "So....where are we exactly?"Zen asked before turning his head back to the site before him seeing stautes of wolves and the clan marking. "You my son are in whats left of the wolf clan's home it is apart of the leaf village but now its become nothing more then a landmark by it,this was once your home when you were a young pup being raised and trained as a shinobi"Rikou explained. Zen walked around abit looking carefully at the statues with his right eye and the clans mark,his right eye then widened as he had flashbacks of burning fire and dead bodies all over this place.

It seemed an instant as Zen shook his head regianing part of his memory before looking over to his dead spirit father. "Dad? what? wait why are we here? what happened to me?"Zen asked as he looked to his father for answers. Rikou smiled slightly"well son you were killed by Yoshimo and then brought back by Kyouken although you can't remember anything except for what happened to the wolf clan,can you remember anything else in your life?"Rikou asked. Zen shook his head"no I can't....wait a second whats this on my back?"Zen asked as he grabbed the hilt of his katana and pulled it out"hmm seems something from your past maybe it'll jog your memory"Rikou said crossing his arms. Zen stared at the katana before him for a long while,but he shook his head and re shealthed it onto his back"no can't remember"Zen said,Rikou looked at him and motioned for his son to follow"well then we shall continue till you have fully regianed your memory"Rikou said as the two walked away from the site.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down