Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirigakure Members

Go down

Kirigakure Members Empty Kirigakure Members

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:57 am

Mizukage: Usarachi Jinkai

S Ranked Ninja: Kyouken Uchiha

Jounin: None

Chuunin: Sasuga Shinrei

Genin: Ashido, Toshiro, Raisen

Hunter Ninja: Mirage(Leader)
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure Members Empty Re: Kirigakure Members

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Thanks for this Mirage, however I have posted this in the Kage's office, and I would prefer it to be there. Members of my village should be posted in the Kage's Office/Tower... etc... but this helps me too since no one was telling me who was in Mist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:08 pm

You can actualy thank Hayaji cause all I did was post the template. And we moved it here because this is where it says that the list is in character creation. It also says that the village member list is here under the tittle of "Massage Board"in each village section. So this is where we put it. And yeah I think it is kinda cool to see just who is in your village. Lol
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Ya i get what you are saying, but you see, My list in the Kage's office, which i believe is the same for the others, was added before we even thought about a message board. I just prefer it to be in the Kage's office is all. If people want to find out what ninja I have in mist why not go to the Kage's office. I don't particularly like it being on the message board. I don't care what the others think of it in their villages, But I am the Kage of Mist and i don't particularly like it. Sorry. Guess I just have a problem with it. And well, i'll just edit out the description if i have to since Kaji made the board...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:36 pm

I also liked it in the Kage section. Th emessage board was originaly the Team Assignment section where you would go to create your team or apply to be in someone elses. But nnnnnooooooo SOMEONE had to change it to some retarded message board section. Well I guess it wil be better this way because other wise i would have to put Hayaji as an Admin of every Kage Office.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:43 pm

Well I know how you feel... But It's not better this way for me. I prefer it in the Kage's office and that is where it is staying. Hayaji can keep an eye on the message boards and help us on what members and stuff and on assigning teams. All i am saying is that MY list is to remain in MY office, nowhere else. He can still report to me what members there are and monitor things on the message boards, but right now, as for members... well there's nowhere near enough members for me to need to bother having help with the list, but i do appreciate his help.

I don't like it being here... and it is not going to be here, ever. Sorry but no. Leave Hayaji as a mod of my message board. He could be of some help.. but sorry, the list is staying in the Kage's office, which is WHY i created it there in the first place.

Besides... you don't see in the anime, the Kage posting up details of ninja on a message board do you. It would be too easy for someone to walk in and recover it, so again... The office is WHERE it will stay. End of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:13 pm

It is ok Jinkai no one said you could not keep it in your Kage Office. Just simply stated why I put it here. I would personaly like them all in the Kage offices cause that seems like the best place to put the. SO would you like Hayaji to just PM you when there is a new member? Or keep this one here and you can come here and then update yours after looking at this one to see who has joined?
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:36 pm

I would prefer it if Hayaji would PM me and keep me up to date on the members as I believe that would be best and it would be easier. I shall speak to the other Kage's about this also and see what they think of it. Personally, I think that there was no need to put them in the message boards at all. This should have been discussed before it was posted. I shall ask the others what they think and see where they want to keep it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:45 pm

I just asked My brother Kyo (Amekage) and he agrees that the lists should stay in teh offices. He had been keeping his current while it being in his office but would not mind if hayaji PM'd when there were new members. But he says that Hayaji can stay a Message Board Mod cause tere might be other stuff down the road that he might help on. SO that is one vote Jinkai.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Thanks Mirage Smile I posted it up for the Kage's to see... but Taku reckons I am making a big fuss over something stupid. I am not, all I am saying is Why should we change it all when it's fine where it is? But yeah Hayaji can stay a mod of my Message board too. I prefer it that way. He may become a big help to me!! Smile lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:01 pm

Ok.... here is what I will do.... I am leaving the lists in all of the message board except Mist Village for you. Hayaji will continue to update everyone elses unless they say to stop.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:22 pm

Ok yeah...

when you get back onto the chat i'll explain why I may be making a *big* deal out of it. You might be able to understand me more then lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down