Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search for Minato Uzumaki

Go down

The Search for Minato Uzumaki Empty The Search for Minato Uzumaki

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:43 am

Osamu arrived at the gates of Konoha. There he stood gazing into the sky. He closed his eyes and let the calm winds hit his face making a calm cooling breeze. After about one minute, Osamu opened his eyes and stared straight ahead. He knew that if he wanted to maintain a good relationship with the village after this no one could know he was the one who was going to kill Minato Uzumaki. Osamu used some of his chakra to conceal his self. He figured that even if someone were to figure out that he was concealing his true identity they wouldn’t know who.

Spoiler:
Osamu's Disguise

After Osamu concealed his true identity he used his “Night Rain” jutsu causing it to start a rain fall over the entire village. Osamu slowly stepped in with his hood covering his eyes and nose. All that could be seen was his mouth. Osamu began his search in the area around the entrance. No one seemed to know where to find Minato. Apparently no one had seen him for weeks. Osamu not being one to let this stop his determination he began to pick up on clues that would lead to Minato whereabouts.

Osamu wondered the streets for hours. The rain began to fall harder and people started to run inside. Osamu wanted to continue his search but a hooded man walking in the rain seemed just a little bit suspicious so he stood under a door way and decided to wait it out. While standing there he saw a lady run and stand right next to him. Osamu looked over at her with his head still covered by his hood. He was in awe at her beauty. Osamu decided to spark up a conversation to not seem so suspicious:

Spoiler:
Aoi

“Wow weird weather we’re having today huh?” Osamu asked with a laugh to imply that he was joking but knowing he was the cause of it made it that much more laughable to him.

“Yea. It was to be sunny all day today. Well my name is Aoi. I’m here to hopefully become a chunnin one day.” She extended her hand to shake Osamu’s. “So what’s your name hooded man?” She asked as she giggled a little.

Osamu knew he had to think of something. He smiled and said “Well ma name is Minato Uzumaki. I’m well known around here. Nice to meet you Aoi.” Osamu looked at sky as the rain continued fall hard. He looked over at Aoi as he smirked a little.

Aoi had a dazed and confused look on her face. “That’s so funny because I just ran into a shinobi named Minato and he was on his way to his house. Weird huh?” Aoi laughed and smiled as she stood there with a small umbrella in her hand.

Osamu smiled quickly turned into a blank look of slight anger. “So um…..where did this……imposter says he lives?” Osamu asked with a slight hint of sarcasm as he awaited and answer.

Well he said he lives in the southern part of the village. Why do you ask?” Aoi smiled and stood closer to Osamu with excitement in her voice. “Are you going to kill him?” Aoi smiled a huge smile as she awaited an answer from Osamu.

Osamu smiled and said “Yes. Yes I am.” Osamu stabbed her with his knife in his sleeve and walked away as he headed towards the southern part of Konoha. Aoi walked in the street and fell on the ground with blood in her hand and on her clothes. Osamu didn’t even look back as he knew what needed to be done. Minato Uzumaki was a threat to the peace he and his new group were trying to obtain. He knew that Minato needed to die to maintain peace and unfortunately it had to be him.
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down