Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in thought

3 posters

Go down

Lost in thought Empty Lost in thought

Post by Leon Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Leon sat down on a large knoll in a small forest in the river country. Slightly beyond where he sat, one could see ruins of the Akatsuki, left from long ago. Leon let out a deep sigh and looked up at the sky. He affixed his gaze on the clouds and his mind began to wander. He knew once his presence was discovered word would spread like wildfire and his old acquaintances would track him down. He knew that he would have to reveal some secrets and set drama afoot. But most menacing of all was an overwhelming feeling of his; an ominous one which foreshadowed death somewhere in his near future.

He wished he could retain his normally casual and frivolous nature but he simply found it impossible. As he continued to lounge, he felt another's prescence nearby. He decided to wait and see what it could be...
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Lost in thought Empty Re: Lost in thought

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Daichi walk by leon while chewing on a earth tooth pic as he shoot the pic out and add 1000 pin missles in to cave out of boardom as daichi started talking "i been here a long time ago this cave never change so why you here im here to give my friend flower he died here in the secend shinobi war"
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Leon looked somewhat irritated by the appearance of the shinobi, it was almost as if he was expecting someone else...but nonetheless, he answered.
"I'm here to think, to reminisce, to learn and understand, to gather myself before i return to the natural world..."

OOC: sorry, this topic was originally made for Kaji. But you might as well stay now that you're in I guess...
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 pm

OOC: sory i will wait for Kaji to replay
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:55 pm

The pounding of wings through the hanging air was irrelivant as the time had not yet just come. The wings circled itself and over the cave wich had become more of a attraction know than that of a old decrepid battle base. The man felt sick as his feet touched the ground. He sighed as his hand grasped his head as he felt noscious from the fumes of chakra. He wobbled a bit and sighed knowing this was the place where the bijuu were taken and extracted from the jinchuurik the lingering sense of peril stayed even for all these years. Sousei sighed making his way into the cave his body off as his walk swayed side to side as his hands grasped the walls so he wouldn’t fall.

He continued to walk sighing as his eyes went in and out and then he just got sick of it his hand flew to his hilt at his left hip. He thrusted his blade out and revealed the blade that had become apart of him now Fe-zu the blade that could never touch. Sousei grasped it and swung it in the air around him and he felt a lot better. He was using the sword to absorb the excess amounts of chakra in the air that was effecting his senses. He continued to walk through the dark cave walls soon seeing the tablet of where the extraction occured.

He walked to the tablet and placed his head down upon it. He sighed and then whimpers were heard as tears crept from his eyes. He continued to cry onto the tablet for a few more moments then he slowly stood back up and sighed as he grasped the his blade and thrust it into the tablet it sitting there no damage to the pillar but it still inside of it sousei cried as he began to speak.

”For the woman and powerful men who died here without me knowing at the time and for you my darling the one i truely care for. Im sorry that i could not protect you from this fate. i leave my chakra as a way to balance the pain of whats been caused here i release it.” Sousei sighed as he felt his chakra leave his body he gave up 25% of his chakra to the tablet. He then pulled his blade from the tablet and turned around. He exited the cave this time his senses normal and his blade in its hilt again.

He sighed again as he felt no need to fly as he looked at the open sky. He walked through the forest soon hearing voices. He rubbed his head not seeing the need to start a fight or be aggressive. He entered the area sighing as he looked at the two people. He pointed at the stronger of the two the one that was around jounin.

”You wish to sit beside the cave that the souls of many people were killed and tortured as a part of them was ripped from there body. You think you’ll be able to gather and understand this world now. Its impossible for someone like you this world will be caught in a greater turmoil the shinobi order will come crashing down and will be obliterated without even a glancing blow. I will sit and try to help the shinobi along side the gods that control this existance and we will see if we survive even though its to slim of a chance to say we will win.”

Sousei then yawned as he sat down agains the tree trunk looking at both his hand upon his hilt as he awaited for there response.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Leon was able to predict the arrival of the ninja fairly well, but he hadn't expected such a...zealous response to his presence near the cave. No matter, though, he had now at least caught this shinobi's attention. He felt an odd presence eminating from the shinobi, one he hadn't felt for a while. Perhaps this man was special...but he didn't have extra time to think, he needed to respond.

"So,"he asked with closed eyes and a wide grin,"You're quite the spiritualist, I take it?"
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:21 am

OOC:Leon who you talking to?
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 am

OOC: Lol, i'm talking to kaji's char. sorrys, shoulda been specific XP
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:03 pm

bump. either of you can post at this point Smile
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Sousei yawned as his head placed againts the tree he let go of his hilt and looked at the sky through just small opening in the branches that natched togethor. He sighed and spoke slowly.

”You can call me a spiritualist.... You can call me a prophet.... Hell you can even call me insane. Im all of these things at times but right now i speak nothing of the true future. This world will end and the shinobi will not be able to do a thing besides die. It worthless for them to try it be easier for them to just curl up and cut there own necks. Only the god’s and the demons can take on these magicians and it will happen. If they join togethor we will be saved...”

Sousei stood up and walked a few paces rubbing his head. He spun around a little bit and then spoke... ”If they dont we will die we will just die... No hope no turn no chance no roll of the dice we lose we die were over with. The shinobi order will crumble down into nothing and magic will become the thing to follow.”
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:02 pm

"..." Leon sat silent, enveloped in his own thought. A lot had changed since he left the shinobi world. But what was going on? He had heard of an 'Order', but were these the very magicians that the enigmatic shinobi referred to? And even stranger to him was the very thought...where was he in all of this?

He knew he was a shinobi, but, among other things, Calcifer...who was in reality the dying spirit of a shooting star and his house...which could seemingly defy the laws of space and time...led him to question his identity and standing in life...he had definitely tampered with magic before. But he was also a shinobi. What was he to do...?

He looked as if in shock. He stared at his hands, unable to identify himself. He was giving off a tense aura, which perhaps this shinobi would notice...but he couldn't control it. He just stood there like a puppet, lifelessy staring at his hands...
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 am

ooc: Im sorry leon but my depression is getting me again and im afraid i will not be able to post as sousei for a little while... If i ever can force myself out for a while ill post asap ^.^ Sorry for the inconveinence. (When i go into my depression only my insane side shows and that can only be betrayed while using Kaji)
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:09 am

okeydokey, thx for notifying ^.^
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content