Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deed to the Sand

2 posters

Go down

Deed to the Sand Empty Deed to the Sand

Post by Lee Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:47 am

The Deed to Sunagakure

Taichi Draq, beloved chuunin of Sunagakure, if you're reading this now, then I am dead. I have probably died in battle, atleast, hopefully I have. Upon seeing you grow from a 17 year old to a 27 year old, I can trust you with this job. I watched you, and watched your skills harvest. Your equipment usage is extraordinary, and I can confidently say that you're stronger then me in that subject.

If you don't have enough battle items already, there are a few more on my desk. They were mine, and I'm passing them down to you. You will recieve my chakra multiplying seal, as well as a summoning tag, that summons a one eyed monster which deals with genjutsu type moves. The blade, don't douch it. People have tried, it will burn your hands off. Please, keep it concealed in the kazekage's office as a showcase. Something to remember me by.

I trust that you will not let me down holding this position. You are very strong, and I know you'll be able to bare the burdon of leadership. Try to give the young of Sunagakure a good future. You can surely do a better job then me. Good luck.

~Sanosuke Raitaga

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Deed to the Sand Empty Re: Deed to the Sand

Post by Tarak Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:49 am

Taichi received the paper's and reading the note he held back tears. He was then guided through the process to assume the position of Kage, and then he would go to retrieve the items that he had left for Taichi. This was not a happy time for him as he had imagined so many times, he had writhing feelings of sadness, anger, and resentment. He wanted this to be something small, and he wanted to figure out what had happened so he could get revenge. This, however, he knew was not the proper course of action at this time, the village needed to stabilize, and at least start to rebuild. He wished now that he had mastered the techniques his father had, then he could just wrap the village in a time field and reverse it to before the attack happened, but that was something he would never manage. In fact his father, he believed, died trying that to their smaller village. It was in the end frozen in time, the ninja that battled in it's schism ceased to exist, and holes here and there existed from the spacial techniques they did. He would have do this slowly, nearly painfully for him.

Tarak

Back to top Go down