Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DELETE

2 posters

Go down

DELETE Empty DELETE

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:25 pm

name; Aizen Inuzuka

Village: Rain

age; 24

Appearance:DELETE Th_aiz10

Personality: Pretty nice to those he respects. Sarcastic.

History: Background: Aizen Was born into the Inuzuka Clan. He Has a brother Named Drako. He's Genin Rank. Has a ninja Dog named Yohiko.

History: Background: on Yohiko. Yohiko is a wolf. He has white pointy furr, Big paws. He was found by Aizen and became his Dog ninja.

History Child: At a young age he was told stories of how the people in his clan had such great bonds with their canine companions. He couldn't wait to get his. Once he was almost genin He began the inzyuka clan tradition. He would either look for a wolf or accept a puppy. Aizen decided to look for a wolf instead.
He ran into the forest and searched a while. Suddenly in the corner of his eye he saw a wolf. Aizen was shocked. He slowly walked towards it, trying to talk to it. Aizen said" come here boy, i don't wanna hurt you.The wolf replied"HOWL (you couldn't if you tried any way)" Aizen Asked if he would be his companion and Yohiko accepted.
Aizen and Yohiko Ran back to his house and Introduced every1 to yohiko. Every1 was surprised that Aizen got a wolf. Yohiko got to know each other better and their bond started to build. Aizen and Yohiko trained and became genin rank.

History Genin: Aizen became genin and quikly learned many jutsu and new skills. But one day his father came up to him and asked him to follow. They went to a secret underground place with weird markingings all over the wall and floor. Then his father said" its time" " time for what?" Said Aizen. " Time for you to get your Seal of bonding"
"What does it do?" asked Aizen. "Its powers are a teleportation effect, A communication effect, And a sense boost" said his father" we also have to give Yohiko one". His father performed the jutsu and the seal was put on them. They ran out side to try out the seal. First thing he tried was teleportation but he went like 20 feet then fell to the ground.

It took all of his chakra just to move there. Yohiko tried it to he move 80ft, then ran back. "Whoa, u got way more chakra then me" said Aizen. They practiced There seals powers and bonded lots. After they could teleport up to 3 miles they figured they could take a break from that.

Now they Practiced using their jutsu together and mastering their element. They both learned water and used it well.They made a new Water Fang over fang. They BEgan getting ready for chunnin exams.

History Chuunin: Aizen passed the chunnin exams with ease. He could now teleport up 30 miles. He trains oftenly in the tradition forest. One day he was going there to train when he saw a strange man in a robe. Aizen got in a fighting stance and yelled "WHO ARE YOU" The man Said" a travelling sales man" Aizen Got out of his stance and lowered his gaurd.

"what are you selling" asked Aizen. "Jutsu scrolls" said the salesman. Aizen look through them and pick up a couple. "arent these forbidden?" asked Aizen. The salesman quikly asked " DO U WANT THEM OR NOT"

Drako bought them and went to practice. They were very confusing and dangerous but eventaully he got a hang of them. A while after that he was sent on a mission. Aizen used one of his jutsu to defeat an enemy ninja and seriously injured one of his comrades. The village got very angry at him for that and Took away his privaledge to use those jutsu.

If he did use the jutsu he would be kicked from the village. He just trained normally, and taught Yuhiko some great jutsu. Aizen Then started using his Lightning element. He mastered this pretty quikly. He stunned himself a couple times though.

History Jounin: Aizen Proceeded to jonin. His new goal was to become Kage.

Learned jutsus: (Just a few, not all of the jutsu's you have)

Weapons/items: Kyōka Suigetsu(a mysticsword)
Goals: Be Kage.

Last edited by PlopHero on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:16 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

DELETE Empty RE

Post by WhiteBoy Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:36 pm

You don't you make you characters different then the show?
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

DELETE Empty Re: DELETE

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:41 pm

WTH R U TALKING ABOUT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Common please follow the template. You need to have on there what rank he is and what Village he is from.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:46 pm

oops srry, when i copied n pasted it got messed up srry

Back to top Go down

DELETE Empty RE

Post by WhiteBoy Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:50 pm

lol okay but why don't you make up your own characters? Mirage he still isn't finshed.
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:53 pm

WTH DO U MEAN?

Back to top Go down

DELETE Empty RE

Post by WhiteBoy Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:57 pm

Your copying the show,by having kiba's clan and stuff,so why don't you make it up?
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:58 pm

w/e i dont understand u XD. And because i like kibas clan and most of my characters are going to be in their. BUT I CAN JUST SAY Y DIDU COPY THE SHO BY HAVING UR CLAN KILLED?

Back to top Go down

DELETE Empty RE

Post by WhiteBoy Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:03 pm

I didn't copy it,my clan was killed cuz they were trying to get me,but they protected me.I didn't have my brother or something kill my whole clan,so i didn't copu.But your copying the whole clan.
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:40 pm

Sorry, but I cannot approve this.

Just No. Here's what you need to do...

You will need a lot more in your history for your character to be a Jounin and we would also need you to PM an RP sample. You can PM me the sample if you like.

Also... this is not to do with the creation threads... But i would appreciate it if you and whiteboy could respect what you both say to each other. There is no need to appear as if you are shouting at all, and some of what you said had a bit of an attitude to it.

Whiteboy... we appreciate the help, but try not to say things like that in the near future. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:43 pm

alright srry

Back to top Go down

DELETE Empty RE

Post by WhiteBoy Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:52 pm

Well okay,but i just like messing with him,I know him in real life,so chill please
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:01 pm

Real Life is Real Life, Please respect other members on this forum. That is all I ask. If you want to mess with him then keep it in Real Life please. Also... I am *chilled* I am just doing my Job. Please respect that. Thanks

Back to top Go down

DELETE Empty RE

Post by WhiteBoy Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:02 pm

lol,your kinda to serious,but its your job,so i understand.So your chill lol
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:12 am

I can only approve your character as a genin I am afraid. Therefore please make reasonable adjustments for me, then I can approve this character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:23 am

You wouldn't really have history up to a Jounin... but no worries for now.

I am going to Approve this for now. Have fun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down