Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makaze (Wind manipulators.)

Go down

Makaze (Wind manipulators.) Empty Makaze (Wind manipulators.)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Name: Makaze

Founder: Kiyoshi's relatives.

Location: Sand village. Mostly because of the Sand. The Makaze clan could use the Sand as their advantage. Blinding opponents. Or a tornado ... of some kind. And their jutsus were a great help in protecting the Village of attacks. Also mist village, because of the water there. To be close to their Sister, Dotou. To perform powerful, and deadly attacks. (x.x Sorry. Couldn't think of anything at the moment. Didn't expect this to be here.)

History: The members of this Clan are skilled in the Art of perfectly controlling the element of Wind and sometimes water to create Hurricane like winds. The users of this clan were most likely bandits for the first 50-70 years of it's existence as no records are shown before then. When they finally were named in existence they had appeared in the Village of sand, in which their jutsus were a great help at first in establishing the country.

It is though that the Makaze clan and Dotou clan are quite close related as their bloodlines come from the same base source, the original bloodline of Haku's water and wind manipulation to create Ice mirrors, though the Makaze are a more refined version of that base wind element. Unlike there sister clan of Dotou though, they are quite proficient in the use of Speed and taijutsu, their jutsus often used to amplify their abilities to perform fast multiple strikes.

Special Info: Nothing. Just not to God mode with it.

Requirements: Send an rp-sample of you fighting as a Makaze. To show that you truly understand the Clan, and know how to rp with it. You could also use a few jutsus of the clan I will post below.

Current Members: Me. I guess. Since I know of no other relatives.

Back to top Go down

Makaze (Wind manipulators.) Empty Re: Makaze (Wind manipulators.)

Post by Kenshi Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Approved

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down