Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparing with the genin

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sparing with the genin Empty Sparing with the genin

Post by Ookami Tenma Thu May 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Ookami sat crossed legged in the middle of the training field. He had been training on stop for at least a week now. He now was regaining chakra through meditation he knew there was a new Genin in kiri and he had hoped the message he had sent had been recived. He had been preparing to spar that was the purpose of all the training he had done. To learn the ablitiys of the new and upcoming Genin in Kirikagure.
Ookami open his right eye slightly "so your here" he said in a smooth and calm tone. "are you ready?" he asked the new comer

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Sparing with the genin Empty Re: Sparing with the genin

Post by Tsukasa Thu May 28, 2009 6:28 pm

im suprised .... you noticed me he stood up from the roof where he was standing letting the sun make it hard to see any special facial notes as he stood behind the sun what do you want? .... he jumped down from the roof facing Ookami, but looked down letting his long white hair cover his face, the shirt he was wearing was obviously a bit too big for him, his arms where slender and covered within the shirt itself.... as his arms almost touched the ground....

He stood up facing Ookami now showing his face, his green piercing eyes his white face and his two red dots on his forehead, remarked to the fact that he was not a normal ninja neither did he carry any weapons, of any sorts, something strange was going on like he was supressing his power or his killing intent...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Fri May 29, 2009 8:20 am

"All i want is to test the power of the Genin in the village were i live" Ookami looked at the young Shinobi infront of him with and smile. how would this Genin shape up? Ookami now sized up his opponent. "Are you ready for this match to begin Tsukasa? Rember this is only a sparing match there are to be no deaths on this training feild today." Ookami said loud enough for Tsukasa to hear. But it was more for himself than for Tsukasa he needed to rember his own limits, he was only fighting a Genin after all. But he leg weights itched constantly it would be nice to take them off, but this was only a sparing match and he wasn't sure on how fast his oppent could move. Ookami adopted his fighting stance the same one Lee had taught him just after the Chunin exams.
"Lets begin" Ookami said with a smile.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Fri May 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Tsukasa`s expression didnt change a bit, he looked at the boy i see... i cant promise anything, i killed my first victim very young ... he tilted his head while holding his arms down, he pointed his arms up towards him with all his fingers pointed out are you a friend of camellia? there just happened to be a flower on the training field blowing with the faint breeze... he went into his fighting stance, his calm expression stayed the same but i hope at the very least you could entertain me for a while.... he was a trained killer, for two decades he had been imprisioned by his own clan who feared him, and locked him up, he enjoyed watching them die in front of him, the day that they attacked mist, he left them dying there because he knew they could not win... he was much older than what he looked like, it was his bone ability that made him like this, in appearence young.... withouth a second though he shoot out his finger tips at Ookami like bullets they flew towards him. Teshi Sendan

Teshi Sendan - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
Teshi Sendan Character Use: Kaguya Tsukasa
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Supplementary

Teshi Sendan
Teshi Sendan is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Mist ninja Tsukasa. Using his bloodline abilities unique Shikotsu Myaku (Corpse Bone Pathways) ability, Tsukasa will use his fingers to fire his distal phalange bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact.
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Fri May 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Ookami made a quick sequence of hands signs for his Water encampment wall technique. A wall of water formed infront of him, stoping the bone bulllets in there tracks and droping them to the ground. "Very good, and a very unique skill. but lets see how you deal with this" He then preformed the handseals for the Mizzurppa technique. He completed the handseals and fired a huge jet of water from his mouth, straight at Tsukasa . And as an after thought he also threw several kunai knives at him.

I wonder how good this kid is? this wil be fun! Ookami thought to him self.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Sat May 30, 2009 7:08 pm

..... so he was not going to answer his question, thats fine too he though, he observed him stop the bullets with a water element jutsu impressive... before the launch of the water bullet techinque Tsukasa lowered his shirt on his shoulder as a bone started to poke up at his shoulder, he took his arm and grabbed the bone, he simply side stepped at the water projectile technique (just mere inches away from hitting him) and drew out his bone from his shoulder, the bone itself seemed hard enough to resist great pressure the wound closed as fast as it opened where the bone was picked up... he blocked the Kunais with his bone easily.... got anything else up your sleeve? he said with a calm voice... and didnt move... just stared at him blankly ....
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Sat May 30, 2009 7:36 pm

Ookami observed his attack being deflected. So this kid knows some half decent moves Ookami thought to himself maybe a direct assault woulden't work. "Sweet moves kid as i expected from a Genin of our village" Ookami drew his sword. Close combat wasn't his thing but if it came down to it he could hold his own, thanks to Lee sensei's training. Ookami started anther string of handseals for the ocean harbor fog technique this would at least give him the advantage. Handseals finshed Ookami expeled a large amount of fog from his mouth witch covered the training grounds. Using his self taught silent homiced technique he moved silently through the fog, to a position behind Tsukasa.
Quickly forming another string of handseals for the water weapon replication he threw two kunai witch then formed into ten, the new eight where clones of the weapons but made out of water they would still cause damage on impact. Lets see how he deals with this Ookami thought to himself.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Sun May 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Tsukasa closed his eyes, fog? i see hes trying to play dirty... he sensed around but it was quite hard to sense him suddenly he felt him behind him and with his quick reflexes he jumped up into the air, like an acrobat he jumped backwards behind Ookami and sended a slash at him from behind avoiding the attacks he threw at him, during this whole time he kept his eyes closed

fool, ive lived my whole life in the shadows of the fog, fight me like a man!
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:54 pm

"Like a man you say? Im not sure you could handle my full power" said Ookami as he blocked the attack with his sword. Ooakmi closed his eyes and simply said first gate open he felt the chakra run through his body and his muscles become faster and stronger. "Now its my turn" he whispered as his sword lit up with chakra Ookami suddenly backed off into the missed and formed a strings of handseals for his 1000 wind sword cuts technique when completed he shot forward towards Tsukasa and started swinging. "Block these" Ookami shouted over the sound of the chakra running through his blade.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:55 am

Tsukasas eyes widened a bit as he was taken by suprise... however that didnt stop him from evading, all in all he didnt even move because he had a plan....

nearly every attack hit him, but he didnt say anything until he pulled one out of his shoulder with a crack his skin fell down or so to say bone skin?, there where a few cuts where the blood peeled out but nothing serious, since he didnt seem to be able to control this techinque with its fullest potential....

at last your serious.... a little bit of blood ran from his mouth but he dried it off with his arm seems like i need more training though....
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Ookami smiled darkly at Tsukasa. "At least you admit you need training that is the sign of a good shinobi. My sensei taught me that, but you must rember never to underestimate anyone Even the seemlingly weakest person could cause you harm. As we continue do you have a sensei or trainer?" This young gennin had peaked Ookami's curiosity.
It had been a long time since he had fought anyone with a technique with as much potential as this boys. "So do you wish to continue with the match?" Ookami said partly to be funny partly to rile Tsukasa. He dropped back into his fighting stance and pepared for any oncoming attack.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Tsukasa tilted his head i see... ill remeber that it was the first time someone had complimented him on his fighting skills hell it was the first time anyone had complimented him on anything... the word sensei grabbed his intrest but he had never had a sensei before so he didnt really know what it meant.

What is this sensei? that you keep talking about? he asked with a honest certain Quriosity, with calmness it was almost hard to tell if he was a guy or a girl from this expression, no one could think he was a murderer, but this boy had picked his intrest... he didnt really understand the rile or the fun part with the fight earlier he had fought to survive but this felt diffrent, a tingling feeling could be felt deep in his chest as if he was enjoying his company and the fight, nothing he had experienced before, for no obvious reason he blushed a bit, but didnt smile, he simply went back into his fighting stance and holded his bone in his arm he then moved at quite amazing speed towards Ookami, at least double faster than before, he stood mereley inches away from his face and sended a flurry of stabs at Ookami, he then stepped down on his arms and sended multiple kicks at Ookami with certain force, while letting his hair blow with the wind...

he stood up and turned to face Ookami lets continue... ill fight seriously now too... actually he didnt move much before so comparing his speed now and then was hard but he had certainly become faster withing just a few seconds...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:29 pm

The speed of the attacks was ferocoius. As he was blocking the jabs of the sword he failed to see the kick witch hit him sending him back at least one metre. Ookami stood up a faced his opponent "A sensei is somone who tutors gennin like yourself in the ways of the shinobi". Ookami realized to even keep up in this particular fight he would have to increase his speed. focusing his chakra he opened the second gate and shot forward with a flurry of swings from his own sword. He hadent fought anyone this challenging since the his match with Klano during the Chunin exams.
"You are proving a challenge even for me. If i become more confident in your skills to deflect my attacks i will show you the full extent of my skills." Ookami shouted as he attacked.

If this kid moves this fast without the gates, he could be even faster than Lee sensei Ookami thought to himself

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:25 am

Tsukasa was taken aback by his ever increasing speed and power, there seemed not to be no limit to his power, tsukasa whom had already activated his first and second dance blocked the swings that came at a blinding speed this time over, it was quite sometime ago he had fought a foe this strong, Tsukasa seemed calm enough but something unnerving was about to happen while he got exited from the match itself his killer insticts took place as more and more fericious and vicious attacks where thrown at him i see he replied to his question and blocked a few jabs that was sent at him, he was able to follow with his eyes his moves and block them but it had gotten a lot more challenging i could say the same about you...he responded, they where fighting at almost equal speed, Ookami perhaps a tad bit faster, but with Tsukasa`s reflexes he was able to dodge and block them, he panted a bit but was not about to give up now, his blood felt like it was starting to boil inside of him, probably because of the fight but it seemed like his bloodline had awakened fully... at least for a while...

He then used his arm and blocked one sword blow, there where several bones pointing out from his wrist that protected his arm, the sword got locked in between these bones and did not budge so Tsukasa saw his opportunity he swiftly sended a stab at his chest but turned the bone sword to the side after realizing this was not supposed to be a killing blow all which he did in inches seconds of thinking, the power of the blow was still quite devastating as Ookami would forcibly lose the grip of his sword....
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Ookami saw the incoming attack hit his chest. He rolled with the impact and land shakely on his feet. "Ok then so you can block my attacks quite well, I shall show you some more of my capabilites." Ookami started to focus all his chakra. "Third Gate gate of life open" after he said this his skin turned slightly red in tone and his veins now started to become visable. He now shot forward with icredeble speed with any special dectection techniques he would practicly be a blur. Ookami reaches Tsukasa and grabbed the hilt of his sword a strated to spin. With The speed and power he was turning at he wasnt sure Tsukasa could relase the th sword in time. if he relased it to late he would simply fly across the training feild and land quite hard on his side no perminate damage. If he relased the sword correctly he would be fine.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:02 am

Yet another increase in power and chakra this was an intresting battle indeed, Tsukasa`s eyes widened and his quick reflexes yet again proved to be useful but it was only about seconds, he withdrew the bones back in place the same second as Ookami grabbed his sword, with the power behind Ookami Tsukasa jumped into the air, upside down several dozen feet above Ookami he glanced at him and observed him, his appearence had defenetly changed withouth any question, he just wondered how much more can he take? so you still had a few aces hidden... Just what i should expect from you... he said as he jumped on a tree branch, he decided to stay on the defensive if he kept a distance maybe he would be able to see his incoming attacks, no hes just too fast and im almost fighting at full strength, think what to do next think...

Tsukasa got overwhelmed by a sudden impact far greater than Ookami`s power and it came from within him, Tsukasa was not sure how he would deal with this, he called it mom, it was the pure source of his power, his regeneration speed doubled all of his previous wounds where closed up, he pushed the power away by will power alone... he turned normal again and panted, his body was feeling stiff now... damn it, are you doing this mom just because i dont want you to mess this up he though... and bitted his lip, while glancing at Ookami... his spiritual power ever increasing as tsukasa`s eyes turned normal...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Ookami stopped and shut down the gates one by one. He saw that his opponent was a skilled one, he also saw that this battle could go on for hours. If that happened they could both be recovering for some time, and would be unable to go on any missions given to them.
"Come down Tsukasa we need to talk" Ookami said loud enough for Tsukasa to hear. Ookami knew that Tsukasa would someday make a fine Chunin. And a better jounin, maybe even better than Lee sensei. "You rember what i asked you about having a teacher? A mentor in the ways of the shinobi?" Ookami said whilst lighting a cigarette. "You have all the skills of a grade A shinobi, but you could be so much stronger."
Ookami thought back to the time when he was first starting out on the path of the shinobi. He sat down on the grassy training feild and rolled up his trouser legs, so Tsukasa could see the training weights wrapped round his ankles.
"This was part of the training my mentor gave me. At first i just thought they were a way to give me more speed and power but they are so much more. They are a remider to me thet every shinobi carries with him the weight of there resbonsiblity to this village and to themselves. If you would allow me i will teach you the things my sensei taught me. Let me become your sensei and i can open a new door in your life as a shinobi."
Ookami rolled his trouser legs back down and took a drag of his smoke. Patiently he awaited an answer

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Tsukasa jumped down from the tree, but fell on his side because he was pretty tired, his body must have hurt some since he was not used to use his bloodline to that extent yet...

He sat up on his knees and glanced at Ookami, while listening to what he had to say if i can become stronger than this, then sure, ill do anything to reach my goal... he noticed the weights on his legs...

i see... so you still where not fighting at full strength... i would be honored to fight by your side... honored to have you as a Sensei... im Kaguya Tsukasa... but id prefer just tsukasa... he told his full name for the first time, since he was alive and kicking after showing nearly his full extent of his bloodline power... something never observed with his eyes
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Ookami smiled when Tsukasa agreed. "You made the right choice i think" Ookami said whilst taken a drag on his smoke. Ookami thought for a short while about the diffrent training measuers he would use. "What do you know of elemental chakra? Do you know the elemants that you have? If not we must find out, that could maybe boost that ability of yours." Ookami was still quite amazed at the Genin's jutsu. It was ingenious to be able to reform bone had all sorts of applications. "We need to get started as soon as possible on your training are you ready Tsukasa? Are you ready to start training?" Ookami asked with a smile.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Tsukasa observed him, his smiling "you made the right choise i think" he said, the right choise? he though, thats right i made a choise but how can he be so sure?, he felt strange inside of him, it felt like he was warm, it didnt hurt like to be alone, was he needed now? Tsukasa blinked and blushed a bit, he was not sure why... but he was happy... happy to have been accepted by someone... yes,ill do my best...Sensei he said, upon hearing the word elemental chakra he was not sure what he meant with that, he tilted his head again what do you mean?...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:40 am

"Elemental chakra is what gives a shinobi there ninjutsu let me show you" Ookami turned away from Tsukasa prefomed the handseals for his water cutter jutsu, as he finshed his hanseals a blade of water formed infront of him. The water then shot forward and collided wiith a nearby training dummie, the jutsu litary cut the dummie in half.

"That was a water based jutsu, there are five types of elemental affinity Lightning, water, earth, fire and wind. Shinobi usualy have a resecive and a dominat element, lets find out what yours is shall we" Ookami pulled out a small piece of paper and held it up for Tsukasa to see. "This is a special type of paper it will reveal the nature of your chakra" Ookami then handed the paper to Tsukasa. "Take this and focus your chakra in tyour hand, depending on what type of charkra is dominant in your body the paper will react to it." Now Ookami watched and waited.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Tsukasa grabbed the piece of paper and observed it, but nothing happened, he squeesed it a bit with his fingers, he closed his eyes once nothing really happened he didnt look at Ookami, he concentraited, his chakra and the paper turned a bit wet...

he glanced at the paper now and seemed a bit confused ... it got wet, does this mean im a water type? he handed the piece of paper back to Ookami
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 pm

I would say yes Tsukasa you dominant element is water. I am fortunate to have you as a student i can teach you some of my own techniques. We'll start simple the water cutter the technique i showed you a moment ago, i want you to prefom these handsigns then imagne a blade of water in front of you focus your chakra in this shape. Dont be frustrated if you dont get it straight away it takes time to learn.

Ookami then showed Tsukasa the handsigns. and created the blade of water infront of him, this time he held it where it was so Tsukasa could examine it. Do you see how the water bends to the shape i want it in? focus your chakra in the blade then release it forward with a swipe of his nand the water shot forward into the tree Tsuakasa had been hiding in, and split it in half. The water is made soild by the chakra in it do you understand Tsukasa?

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:46 am

He once again observed him, the water cutter huh? he though it seemed like a decent technique, he nodded y-yes i think i got it... he made the same handsigns as Ookami did and conetraited his chakra, the blade of water actually appeared in nearly like his Sensei was, perhaps it was a lucky shot but it could not hurt for him to try something harder...

Tsukasa however had trouble to control the Blade and it snapped in half a few seconds after it was made, this requierd high chakra control which he had never done before, he tried again until he got it right after 2 more turns and shoot out the blade towards a rock, the rock itself was cut in two as it fell down... Tsukasa observed it and then glanced at Ookami, did it work?
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 am

Yes Tsukasa you did well to learn such a technique in such a short period of time. Would you like to try somthing a bit harder? There are many techniques i can teach you. Ookami said with a smile Tsukasa was a fast learner and Ookami knew that he had picked the right student. The next technique requires alot of chakra control it is called the water clone jutsu.

Ookami preformed the handseals required, three exact clones of Ookami appered next to him. Depending on the amount of chakra you use the clones are at diffrent strengths you see said one clone. If you for example you use forty percent of your chakra to make a single clone the clone will then have forty percent of your chakra. said another.

Ookami relased the jutsu and the clones melted into small puddles. After you have finshed your jutsu the water returns to its natural state said Ookami pointing to the puddles on the floor.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next