Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naku Exoma

5 posters

Go down

Naku Exoma Empty Naku Exoma

Post by Naku Exoma Sat May 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Name: Naku exoma

Bloodline: Exoma

Clan Name- Exaro

http://ninjanation.heavenforum.org/bloodline-creation-f3/exaro-clan-t1783.htm

Classification: S
Village: Stone
Alignment: what?

Appearance: Naku Exoma 12a101

Personality:
Naku is a depressed person who is a Emo and he does not care about anything and he does not like people with high voices and hates people who keep talking and wont shut there freaking mouth. Naku likes food but if he eats meat he will just keep wanting more. Naku's mind wonders of a-lot so sometimes even in a fight he wonders off in to his own little magic world. Naku still is nice to people if he sees something in them he likes but he can be very focused and he is smart when he is in a good mood but if he is in a bad mood he will just start cussing at you acting like you are a person who just killed his best friend. Naku likes only few people but the ones he like he gets along with very well. He likes the night but he really hates when people start to act bad at him. He really hates when people are beating on little kids younger than them this really ticked him off enough to beat them to death
)

History:
Naku was born in to the Exaro clan and was lonely for most of his life because his mother died and his Father abandoned him to go join the Akatsuki. Naku was in sorrow and he then lived alone and in the leaf he never liked anyone and became a really big jerk. Naku can not find people he does not hate most of the time because he never knew how to act and he roams around the village. Naku hates his life and he just makes other people sad while he is just doing whatever he feels. One day he got in a fight with someone off the streets and he just dosed off in his little world and he got smashed in the face. This had no impact on Naku so he continues to act like this. Naku then went to the hospital but got out in a day because he was being a jerk to everyone there making them kill themselves.

When the Hokage heard about this he summoned Naku to his office where Naku attacked him right there shouting you little S***. then the ANBU pulled him back and knocked him out and when he woke up he was in the forest above a waterfall. Naku then looked at a head band beside him and it was scared with a big slash in it at this Naku knew he was now a missing ninja. Naku got pissed off but just continued on as a missing nin and hates leaf shinobi to death. Naku lived on but he did not know any jutsus but one day he found this one ninja named shikamaru. Naku persuaded him to think he was just a fellow ninja witch was no hard. He taught him how to control his chakra and then he made many new jutsus with it and was very powerful.

Naku became interested in this new power the shinobie had told him about so he investigated in this and then he found scrolls that taught him how to use other jutsus soon he became very skilled in many jutsus and was a even more feared Ninja and was able to control wind and Earth jutsus. He learned this rather quick and was pretty good with his skills and was fast. Naku then became a true missing ninja and was now a powerful one and he even became a S-rank missing when he learned more advanced jutsus and was then a killer who could care less about it.

Naku had a good life for him Because he could kill anyone he wants and he is a dark person and he can be and he can do whatever he wants. Naku had destroyed many villages not the big ones just minor ones bit they seem to keep coming back he does not know how but he still thinks he had a good life. Naku did learn and invent many new shadow jutsus that he formed form original shadow jutsus. Some people say that he has never seen light or the king of darkness but Naku just laugh at this. Naku often thought about changing his name but Naku just lived on himself and not changing.

Later in his life he came upon a young hyugga boy and then he started feeling weird and he started to grow fangs and he had never had this happen before and this was his 30th birthday and then he soon was wearing dark clothes and he was then charging at the hyugga and bit his neck then one day later he woke up and in his stretches he then did a hand-sign but then he notices he is still looking like a vampire and he then did a hand-sign and then his eyes clenched up and his eye changed and when he looked around it all seemed different he was in the bayakugan form and he then spent a year training and he got better but had no jutsus with it yet.

Naku then went on living and then when he was 31 he had his full vampire power. He also then found a living uchiha family. There father had the mayeko sharingan. So naku went to kill him first as soon as he did the hand signs to do the genjutsu Naku had slashed him with a strand of back from his word cutting his head off. Naku then spun the sword around and the black strand then slashing the mother and child. He then bit the father on the neck then he got the sharingan but only at the 3rd state of it. he still had to get the mayeko but he did not care because he did not have the mind o a uchiha. Naku then got more crazy after this because of all the power he had and he became a true Exaro.

Speciality: Main: NIN SUB: TAI SUB: Gen
Learned jutsus: Name:

Elements: Wind / Earth
Weapons/items: Name: (Vampire sword )
Description: (this sword can only be used by those who have killed others and wears the necklaces of bones. this sword was used in the battle of the underworld to win the side for the dead to not be born again. )
Looks: ()
Chakra Element: (Fire)
Weapons Jutsus: (Darkness
darkness allows Zora to use the vampire sword to kill a opponent very easily because he creates a slicing black strand that nobody could tell what it really was but this strand o black will cut a enemies skin more than a sword and this black strand is under Zoras control. )
Goals:

To revive the exoma

jutsus
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.org/technique-jutsu-creation-f2/nakus-jutsus-t1784.htm

Rp sample
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.org/rp-sample-storage-ooc-storage-f36/naku-s-rp-sample-t1786.htm

Last edited by Naku Exoma on Sun May 24, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Naku Exoma
Naku Exoma

Back to top Go down

Naku Exoma Empty Re: Naku Exoma

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun May 24, 2009 9:56 am

You will need more history for a S-ranked ninja. That or provide a rp sample.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun May 24, 2009 11:15 am

Doesnt Kaji own that appearence at the moment, for Shiko?
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Naku Exoma Sun May 24, 2009 11:21 am

ill add a Rp sample

Do I post it on here
Naku Exoma
Naku Exoma

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun May 24, 2009 11:21 am

Unless it matters to Kaji, it doesn't matter.

And there is a section for that: http://ninjanation.heavenforum.org/rp-sample-storage-ooc-storage-f36/

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun May 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Eh... Just noticed your Kekkei Genkai says "vampire". I kind of already claimed vampires and last I checked with Yoshi/Ginko, if someone's claimed something then other people are supposed to follow their claim somewhat... just to limit exactly how many "non-human" life forms there are. Nasaki Clan - Hitodama no Kyuuketsuki, so if you don't mind, could you try to fix your kekkei genkai/clan history to fit in with mine cause I've stated in there that my clan were the original vampires..............
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Naku Exoma Sun May 24, 2009 2:29 pm

well there can be 2 cant there?
Naku Exoma
Naku Exoma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun May 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Eh... well... I was looking at your stuff and they seem kinda of similar to what I have...
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Naku Exoma Sun May 24, 2009 7:08 pm

but the exoma is a clan i have on other sites so i would really like to use it on this one
Naku Exoma
Naku Exoma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun May 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Still.... It does seem kind of similar to the clan I've already made... I dunno...
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Naku Exoma Sun May 24, 2009 8:35 pm

well there both goof clans is that a crime
Naku Exoma
Naku Exoma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 am

You filled in your classification and you weren't supposed to, that's a big no-no here.

How about you go for a lower rank?

Unless you can prove your worth in a spar (with me) then I'll think about S Rank.

Being S Rank here means a lot....

When you are S Rank here means you are the best of the best....You have to have good grammar skills and good RPing skills.

Think about that.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down