Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Doujutsu

4 posters

Go down

Possible Doujutsu Empty Possible Doujutsu

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Wed May 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Tell me what you think.

I am gonna create an ANBU guy who was raised in the foundation. The storrry behind this is Danzo had order for cells from Sasuke Uchiha (Youger age) and Neji Hyuuga to be somehow combined to make a new and more powerful Doujutsu for Danzo to use in his plot to take over the leaf. He had tried for years but he himself never lived to see its completion. A few of his former followers continued to try and make it but it would kill all host either being to powerful or too weak.

The doujutsu has some abilities from each. like the sharringan it uses chakra. you may cast some genjutsu with it and can read movements easier. like the Hyuuga's you can see a certain distance away (of course not as far) and can see chakra points with the ability to use gentle fist at a lower level. unlike the hyuuga though this doujutsu leaves room for other jutsu. example, Neji does not use elemental jutsu only gentle fist. this character can use elements and such.

Drawbacks: it uses chakra and overuse of this causes pain in the eyes and temporary blindness or close to it such as extremem blurs. must be used sparingly. too much over use back to back will cause loss of eye sight completly. (If overused several times in consecutive battles)

questions comments is it good for posting?

also not sure what to call it was thinking something like byaringan or shyakugan
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Possible Doujutsu Empty Re: Possible Doujutsu

Post by Jin Chisoku Thu May 14, 2009 2:42 am

....No, just...no man....I mean....*sighs* Just don't try it....wait, just don't try it again.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Thu May 14, 2009 6:48 am

The name of this Doujutsu:

The HAXRGAN
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 am

No offense to you Bachi, but I gotta go with Jin....

Sharingan/Byakugan crossovers never go well

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 9:23 am

Aside from the fact that is just way to powerful, and to do this you would need insane sciences, or a rare form of jutsu, neither of which exist in the shinobi world quite yet as far as I know. So from the stand point of impossibility and of keeping everyone at an appropriate level of power, no on both counts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Thu May 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Yea i had a feeling it would get that response but felt it might be worth a try. just did'nt expect such a hostile turn down when I did post it (this I posted first btw) regardless I like the way it sounds so I'm gonna put it in the story I'm writing Smile fun little plot twist difficult fight for my main characters.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down