Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uchiha Ryuko

4 posters

Go down

Uchiha Ryuko Empty Uchiha Ryuko

Post by AntiRyuko Tue May 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Name: Uchiha Ryuko

Bloodline:Uchiha

Classification: N/A
Village: Konoha
Alignment: Netural

Appearance:
Uchiha Ryuko UchihaRyuko-1

Details: Black hair with redish eyes. A Black jacket with a black shirt and fishnet metal sleeves for protection. White couplets, black pants with red chainmail hanging down from his belt. Blacker chainmail around the lets keep the pants from riffling and creating wind resistant. On the back of his jacket is his clan symbol and 3 small tear drops for everyone he killed. He regretted that he had to kill but it was for his revenge. He wears a Katana on his back.

Personality:
Ryuko is quiet and flirty at the same time. His comments are always harsh and he barely say anything nice. He tries to defend women and flirt with them while trying to do it. He will help them and try to get them drunk to. In his head, deep inside his thoughts of killing, there is a demon inside there who is causing him to do this. When he's in a battle, he is a furious, blinded, raging killer, who's thirsty for blood. When he is finish, he doesn't know who won or not, or even care, if he's not died. His flirty side is the only side that is different from the killer side....

History:
The worst student in the whole academy, Ryuko is hated and loved by people of any age.. He was born and raised by outlaws and criminals.. His parents were killed by some criminals when he was at the age of 5. He fended off and even killed some of the criminals but they were to strong for him.. They saw that Ryuko had strength so they took him in. Ryuko figured out that they were Missing-Ninjas from Konoha..

He was taught and taught but they failed in succeeding in him to be a strong ninja.. They thought it was some luck that he beaten the other ninjas so they threw him out.. One day, while walking, wandering around, he met a ninja with a greenish jacket.. He ran to the ninja, astounded by the ninja.. The ninja looked at him, smiling.. What are you doing here little guy? Don't you have parents.. Ryuko shook and then the ninja was shocked.. My.. Mommy and Daddy killed by criminals. They all die and me got taken in by them.. The ninja was shocked and moved by Ryuko, he even took him in. He was raised and learned how to read and write.. He was in the Academy when he reached the age of 13 because of his slow learning.. One day, his dad, Hyronomoro, was on a dangerous mission and Ryuko was scared because he was worried for a father.. He secretly followed his father, then was lead to a forest.. A kunai flew by, barely hitting Hyronomoro, but Ryuko was hit square on the shoulder. He screamed in pain, touching his shoulder, blood gushed out quickly.. Hyronomoro turned around and saw his injured son, his face turning red, he took out a kunai and threw it at the ninja. Five more ninjas came out and then they started to assault Hyronomoro. Ryuko recognized from there face that they were the criminals that took him in and killed his parents.. Ryuko eyes turned blood red, he got up and killed the ninjas with a kunai.. He got so mad that he actually killed his father.. He's eyes turned normal and then he cried, mourning for his father's death.. He then remember that he killed his own father. He lacked on his skills cause he still regretted the day..

He graduated right at the age of 13 and is now a genin.. Working hard and driving for success.. After a hard's day training, a messenger came and told Ryuko of his bloodline. He said, "I see you're the only one who don't have a bloddline. I guess its time to tell you the truth. You are a Uchiha. We never told you because we thought it might turn you evil. Its in your blood.." Ryuko was so shocked but happy at the same time. People made fun of him because he had no bloodline but now he had something to talk about. After that, he trained and trained. He still await for the day that he gets his sharingan.

Speciality: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Learned jutsus:
Dynamic • Entry (Dainamikku • Entorii)
Endan - Fireball
Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Replacement Technique)
Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique):
Elements: Fire
Weapons/items: Katana
Goals: To be a Jonin some day.

Last edited by AntiRyuko on Wed May 06, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AntiRyuko
AntiRyuko

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Ryuko Empty Re: Uchiha Ryuko

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Wed May 06, 2009 7:34 pm

I'll have to see, everything is good (except for the fact that you can only have one element at the moment since you choose to be genin) dont get me wrong but I dont know if I should let you have the Uchiha cause we were going to limit how many Uchiha's we can get
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed May 06, 2009 8:14 pm

B-Brother... XD
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiRyuko Wed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Shin Uchiha wrote:B-Brother... XD

Lfmao -_-' xD

Okie. I fixed the element part and currently waiting if i can be in Uchiha Very Happy
AntiRyuko
AntiRyuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:54 am

It will have to be Yoshimos decison ultimately as he is the head admin and as Kyouken said, we have a restriction on the amount of uchiha. A hint for ya, your chances might be upped a lot if you were to produce an rp sample in the OOC section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu May 07, 2009 12:26 pm

The last one for now?

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiRyuko Thu May 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Taku wrote:It will have to be Yoshimos decison ultimately as he is the head admin and as Kyouken said, we have a restriction on the amount of uchiha. A hint for ya, your chances might be upped a lot if you were to produce an rp sample in the OOC section.

Alright then..
Can someone give me a link to the OOC Section?
AntiRyuko
AntiRyuko

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiRyuko Tue May 12, 2009 10:44 pm

-Bump-
AntiRyuko
AntiRyuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 8:41 am

Or you could take the ten seconds to find it yourself..................

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed May 13, 2009 9:00 am

This will be the last Uchiha for a good while....

Someone read up on his RP sample.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiRyuko Wed May 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Alright.
I posted my RP Sample for awhile now.
I think its one of my best works.
AntiRyuko
AntiRyuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 8:50 pm

you are approved

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiRyuko Wed May 13, 2009 9:08 pm

By who i ask?
AntiRyuko
AntiRyuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 8:05 am

Look at the username?

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiRyuko Fri May 15, 2009 9:40 am

Oh.. Taku. Didn't know you were a admin. xD
AntiRyuko
AntiRyuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 2:01 pm

I am a moderator but yes I have the power to approve and dissaprove. Pleasure to meet you. Me and Koga I believe would be considered the top moderators here, as we devote more to the job.

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiRyuko Sat May 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Hm.
Nice to know that Very Happy
Where do i start off?
AntiRyuko
AntiRyuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content