Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashback to the battle for Element

Go down

Flashback to the battle for Element Empty Flashback to the battle for Element

Post by Emanyeru Kouseitan'i Mon May 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Part 1 - Invasion of Element

The smoke rose above the buildings and choked the sky on that fateful evening as the building shouts and war cries of the advancing armies rose up upon the single army of the first Element Militia. Emanyeru stood ahead of his troops and raised his glove covered fist valiantly into the air. "Are you ready men!!!" The crowd of testosterone battle crazed men cheered back at him as swords and shields clanged against each other in anticipation of the battle ahead of them. Emanyeru smirked with pride as his troops cheered with valor for the honor of defeating a greater enemy, he quickly turned to the front gate of the village and watched as the front sentries of the eight squad. He watched with great sadness and honor as his men died for the their families and their villages.

He grinned as the banging on the gates grew louder and louder by the second and turned back to his militia. "Ready your arms men their breaking through the gate", he shouted at the top of his lungs as the gate was finally blown to pieces. Smoke rose from the metal rubble that had destroyed the first row of houses and claimed the lives of many of the last minuter's, and left a gaping hole in Elements defenses. He quickly issued out orders and jumped into the battle fray with a grin of anticipation on his face, "I see blood...and lots of it..."

(end of part 1)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

Back to top Go down