Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 seven-tails shinchibi kaku

4 posters

Go down

7 seven-tails shinchibi kaku Empty 7 seven-tails shinchibi kaku

Post by Tsukasa Sun May 03, 2009 6:18 pm

(under process)
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

7 seven-tails shinchibi kaku Empty Re: 7 seven-tails shinchibi kaku

Post by Tsukasa Sat May 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Character Name: Tsukasa
Village: Mist
Number of Tails: 7
Description of Tailed Beast:

List the Tailed Stages:

Passive tail:

This tail is always active and it comes with a few abilities. It allows for a semi abnormal chakra increase and a great increase in healing able to heal flesh wounds within minutes. It also allows for a magnetic field of sorts for earth. Anything thats earth based or has mostly earth will be attracted or repelled at random, until he can control it better (chunnin level is when you get control).

1st tail(genin)

In this tail the user is covered in green chakra and a long tail will erupt from the behind region. The user will be able to control the magnetic field completely in this tail and it allows for earth based jutsu's to a genin level to be used. The magnetic fields range is increased by 1 foot. Also a Minimal boost(1.5 times) to chakra, stamina and speed.

2nd tail(genin)

In this tail the user sprouts another tail and there fingernails become claws and they seem to elongate (there spine does) making them seem taller. It allows for a boost of 2 times the amount of chakra strength and stamina along with a increase of speed. The magnetic fields range is increased by 2 feet. (Weakness: They become slightly more curious and beast like)

3rd tail(chunnin)

The user gains a third tail and there fangs become sharp and there nose begins to sprout forward like a weasles. Fur slowly starts sprouting on top of the green chakra. The user is able to use up to B rank earth jutsu's and they can control the magnetic field even greater as if they were covered in a layer of earth they could almost float. There chakra is increased by .5 times along with the other bonuses. (weakness: after this tail they will pass out. Increases beast's control on user.)

4th tail(chunnin)

The fur that sprouted during the 3rd tail grows more and slowly covers the entire body with a small coat also gets another tail. They are forced to move on all 4's and they move with there back arched.Chakra and such is multiplied by 2 times. The magnetic field is increased by 2 meters and allows forthe jinchuurik to float around almost like hovering if there covered in a light coating of earth or metal.(Weakness: the user can only activate this stage when there completely calm in the face of death and destruction. The beast takes control of there mind and the jinchuurik cna only influence not control)

5th tail(jounin)[center]
The fur becomes thick and hard as steel itself. The chakra is boosted by 3 times and other things. The user can use jutsu's using earth up to S level. There magnetic field expands to half a mile and earth begins to tremble like a earthguake is happening. (weakness: Only induced when there heart is broken. The user becomes the beast completely and the Jinchuurik can only watch and see the destruction.

[center]6th Tail(jounin)

Complete control of earth and the user looks exactly like the bijuu. The magnetic field covers a mile and the earth in that field levitates into the air. Chakra boost and such by 5. (weakness: This can only be induced by total pure rage and anger or the bijuu's own willing from the 5th tailThe jinchuurik becomes bearly non-existant)
7th tail

7th Tail (jounin)

Total Control of Earth, the user grows in size by nearly half from 6Tail, Bijuu is released, The mangnetic Field covers 2 1/2 mile and everthing in that field levitates into the air. Chakra boosts and such by 10. (weakness the jinjuuriki has no control,the jinjuuriki is still alive almost non-existant though, it cant be activated from 0 to 7tail so the bijuu is in control thus its rage grows along)

Drawbacks: see description. (changes going to be made under process)

Last edited by Tsukasa on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat May 09, 2009 10:40 pm

I say approved, I'll need another adminstrators approval
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:27 am

can i remove the death sentence upon 7 tail release i mean Gaara didnt die when he released and neither did the 8 tail (dont remeber his name) also can i make attacks i could use in Released state here?
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:22 pm

No, not until you learn to control it.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Did Kaji get rid of his 7 tailed bijuu? He has a character named Drakken Demon who has the 7 tails.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:31 am

well honestly i took what was avaible, its not like its my fault if the users whom gave or did not give up there bijuu where registered for being taken or not...

and kk im only getting to know my bijuu anyway....
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:09 pm

I never said it was your fault. But don't worry, I will look into it. ^_^
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Drakken is not used.