Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azieno

2 posters

Go down

Azieno Empty Azieno

Post by Azieno Sun May 03, 2009 1:10 am

Name: Azieno

Bloodline: ??? Once my character is approved time will tell.

Classification:

Village: Konoha

Alignment: You decide

Appearance: Azieno has redish ,black hair about medium in length. Azieno's iris is grey with onyx pupils.His skin tone is tan. He's stands about 5'7-5'8, wear's loose light clothing (for speed and stealth), but it doesn't rustle in the wind. Open toed flat shoes, with flat soles to create less sound as possible.A small sword, and a katana are strapped to his backside. One shuriken/shuriken holster is attached to the right thigh area of his leg. The upper torso is covered by all black undershirt with a grey short jacket and black hemming lines etched into it. His pant's are all black with grey pockets, and hems.

Personality: Quiet most of the time, he's quite active though and not shy of anything. He can be arrogant, but also intelligent.

History: He cannot recall his history, to Azieno his history lies within the future.(I'm leaving the history blank, because there is no telling whther or not Azieno may be linked to a clan,outcasted by one, or possibly just some abandoned orphan toddler. Azieno can't recall his past, because a tragedy had occured that was so severe during his childhood that his mind blocks him from reminiscing on it, which makes him unstable at times. Every now and then he'll catch a sponatenous glimpse of a event that presented itself upon Azieno. He seeks to uncover his past by chasing after the future.)

Academy History:

Genin History:

Chuunin History:

Speciality: Ninjutsu

Learned jutsus: I'll learn them for now they are the 3 basic ones Shadow Clone,Transformation, and Replacement.

Elements: Well his natural affinity is currently Fire, Azieno's always been a bit of a pyromaniac. Its unkown how many elemnts Azieno can actually learn.

Weapons/items: Will be decided once my character is approved.

Goals: As of now he has nothing to live or die for.

Last edited by Azieno on Sun May 03, 2009 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total

Azieno

Back to top Go down

Azieno Empty Re: Azieno

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sun May 03, 2009 1:14 am

I still need a history or at least a rp sample as to why you dont have a history
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 9:04 am

and you can not have shadow clones as this is an a ranked jutsu. you may have the basic clone jutsu which is very different from shadow clones, but the shadow clone jutsu is to advance. And do not give me the spiel about how naruto had shadow clones at genin. Naruto has the nine tailed fox first off and second off naruto is just an all round op character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum