Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My ninja.

2 posters

Go down

My ninja. Empty My ninja.

Post by Papoui Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Name: Ray

Bloodline: N/A

Classification:

Village: Sunagakure

Alignment: Good

Appearance: - Black t-shirt, black pants, Yellow/blonde hair, black eyes.

Personality: Lonely

History: Ray, was a ninja, whom had a problem. He couldn't use Ninjutsu and genjutsu. So he trained himself in Taijutsu. He wore weights hidden under his pants, that helped him gain incredible speed. He practiced very hard, using rocks as his practice dummy.
When he left the ninja academy, he kept up his training. He always keeps his weights on his legs, but is still fast with them on. He trained under a shinobi that helped him in his taijutsu. When he turned 12, he left to find a team, where he could be useful.

Speciality: Taijutsu

Learned jutsus: Dynamic • Action (Dainamikku • Akushon).

Elements: N/A

Weapons/items: Kunai.

Goals: To be the best ninja he can be by using his Taijutsu.
(Just wondering, is there anything against having the eight chakra gates?)

Papoui

Back to top Go down

My ninja. Empty Re: My ninja.

Post by Aki Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 pm

... This seems alright, but it seems like you're just making a "Lee" under a new name. (That's the part I don't like much... Let's just say I prefer some creativity when it comes to characters) And yes, the Eight Gates are allowed, but it depends... Since you are a Genin, more than likely you won't be able to open too many gates. Also, if you could, please try to use a Japanese sounding/looking name.

Since you are asking about the Eight Gates, I won't actually approve this... ask another moderator/administrator about the Eight Gates. But other than that... it seems okaky.

BTW, you do realize that you don't need to make a new account for every new character right? You can have as many characters as you want, so long as they are all active. I get it if you have other siblings who want to join... but if not, please refrain from making a new account for every new character you make.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down