Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow Morph(not done)

3 posters

Go down

shadow Morph(not done) Empty shadow Morph(not done)

Post by Kuro Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:23 pm

Name:Shadow Morph

Village:Konoha

Appearance: (A description of yourself or a picture)

Personality:Mysterious, cruel, insensative, and canibal like.

History: Shadow morph a shadow being from hell, once known as a guy named Kuro. Kuro grew up in konoha as a child who stole and ate with out paying at resteraunts. everyone in Konoha has heard of this kid.

Kuro was a young boy of skill to be able to use shadows for all his advantages. He grew up with out parents and fought for survival. He would steal, eat, and cause any sort of chaos with out paying or saying sorry. Kuro never stuck around long agter he did something he was always the first to get away. After so long the villagers surrounded him and caught him putting him in a jail program to try and straighten him out.

Kuro now in jail was still acting the same he did outside of the place. Kuro would usually get punished for anything he did wrong, he would either get beaten, not fed, or even chained up. Kuro was chained up plenty of time and whipped, of course after about 2 years of being in there kuro had gotten used to it and would laugh at his punishments. Kuro was ticking them off so much they sent him to the cell, down in the dark. The cell is a pitch black jail cell with a window 2 inches wide that was about 12 feet from the ground.

The jail keepers threw him in the cell and left him down there. Every once in a while guard would come down to check on them. Kuro was the last on to be checked. Kuro was always in a corner looking at them. The cell didn't bother him, till about a year of being in there. Kuro started to see things and feel like he wasn't the only one in the cell. Kuro was starting to go insane and it was starting to show.

Guards started to go missing as the check up were done. One day when the keepers lost about 45 guards they got worried and sent two men down to check the cells for the bodies. Cells were check and none were anywhere, 1 cell was left to be checked, Kuro's. The two men opened the cell door to kuro's cell, where they found a pile of bones. Kuro was on the roof sitting upside down and looking right at them. Kuro smiled at them and jumped at them. Kuro bit into the one guys next and did a spinning flip decapitating the first one and he bit the other guys legs making him unable to run. Kuro ripped the guy's head off and started to feed on the two bodies.

Kuro walked out of the

Learned jutsus: (Just a few, not all of the jutsu's you have)

Weapons/items: 8 Hell blades

Goals: (Optional, this helps alot)

Last edited by Kuro on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kuro

Back to top Go down

shadow Morph(not done) Empty Re: shadow Morph(not done)

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:31 pm

TYPE 15 PARAGRAPHS!!! for you HISTORY!
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:34 pm

yea i kno

i already did this at school it was 20 paragraphs and now i got to do it again.

Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:35 pm

dont lie, I read it and it was like 3 paragraphs
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:55 pm

how the hell would u kno i know it was 20 paragraphs i counted each one while i did it, now i got to do it again.

Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:10 pm

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why... coz i only saw 3 paragraphs... please, i do not like liars...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:45 pm

Also what rank is he in missing ninja?
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down