Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genkakuzai

+2
Kenshi
Kyo
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Genkakuzai - Page 2 Empty Re: Genkakuzai

Post by Kyo Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Genjutsu My Doujutsu
Effects the senses Effects the senses
Cast by eye contact Cast by looking at the person
- Can go right through illusions
Cannot Can cast the user in a genjutsu even when using this ability
Can stop them from using ninjutsu Cannot
Person under genjutsu can be unconcious or paralyzedCannot
If use Secret Mist Jutsu in genjutsu, it does nothing caus ethey realy did not even use the jutsu If use Secret Mist Jutsu while having hallucinations, it still works and then stops the hallucinations because I cannot see them.

I personally think it is a good trade. The ability to cast it just by looking at them for the negative effects of all the others. I made the tabel to try to explain it better.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Well just FYI, not all genjutsu's are cast by eye contact.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:38 pm

So that also works in my favor cause theirs can work by many things. Genjutsu can be cast through Sight, sound, smell, touch and taste. While i have to see them, a genjutsu person could caste someone in a genjutsu by just talking. Or they could release an odorless gas that covers a large area and when breathed in, casts them in a genjutsu. Thanks for that L i totally forgot.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Genjutsu My Doujutsu
Effects the senses Effects the senses
Cast by any of the following: Sight, Sound, Taste, Smell and Touch Cast by looking at the person
- Can go right through illusions
Cannot Can cast the user in a genjutsu even when using this ability
Can stop them from using ninjutsu Cannot
Person under genjutsu can be unconcious or paralyzedCannot
If use Secret Mist Jutsu in genjutsu, it does nothing caus ethey realy did not even use the jutsu If use Secret Mist Jutsu while having hallucinations, it still works and then stops the hallucinations because I cannot see them.

I personally think it is a good trade. The ability to cast it just by looking at them for the negative effects of all the others. I made the table to try to explain it better. (I added that part that L mentioned). When I look at that table, Genjutsu seems way better than my own doujutsu. So i really so no problem in allowing a weaker form of genjutsu. And i also think that the ability to activate just by looking at them is equaly traded for all the weaker effects.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:36 pm

The reason why I don't like it is because hallucinations are actually chemical imbalances most of the time. If you make me a hallucinate right before you throw an explosive tag at me or an attack, it will take a few seconds to recover. If you do it enough, you could mess someone up permanently.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Do you mean like permanently screw up their mind? It is the same with genjutsu. If you look up genjutsu it actually says "Genjutsu will use hypnotism to cause hallucinations in others." So genjutsu uses hallucinations also, so I would use my hallucinations basicaly just like a genjutsu hallucination, only my hallucinations can be picked out from reality. Like how Rain explained earlier.

In my doujutsu, if made you see a double in front of me, your attack would go right through the illusion, strait towards me and you would know instantly that the double was not real. As where in a genjutsu, you are not moving (unconscious or paralyzed) and your attack would not be even threatening to me because in a genjutsu, you would think that you used the jutsu but you never did.

Is that what you are talking about?
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Genjutsu cannot permanetly mess you up. It's a chakra based illusion which can be beaten. Its like a "pretend". Genjutsu is just a mind thing.

Hallucinations however, can be real, and can be result to a chemical imbalance in the brain. A genjutsu is nothing but a "movie" played in the mind.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Ok i see what you mean. But now what if i say that it does not permanently damage people. I never intended it to anyways. I mainly plan on using this to play mind games on people like make them hear his voice in their head and stuff. My guy is supposed to be creepy and a bit evil who loves playing psychological games with others like scaring small children lol.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Approved

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content