Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genkakuzai

+2
Kenshi
Kyo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Genkakuzai Empty Genkakuzai

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Genkakuzai

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu

Description: Those with this kekkei genkai have the ability to cause anyone that they look at to hallucinate.

Doujutsu: While looking at someone, Keen is able to make them hallucinate through many ways such as causing their brain to release chemicals within their mind. This includes hallucinations of the five main senses known as Visual, Auditory, Olfactory, Gustatory and Tactile. He is also able to use Proprioception hallucinations but only on non-main characters not owned by members of the site. This means that he can use it on CP (computer characters that people create only for a post) characters.

Weakness: Like the sharingan, it's weakness are anything that causes him not to see his enemy. One example is the "Hidden Mist Jutsu". Can only use up to 30 meters.

Last edited by Kyo on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Genkakuzai Empty Re: Genkakuzai

Post by Kenshi Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 pm

This is not approved. It seems overpowered to be honest

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:51 pm

It basically just doing genjutsu through another means. It shows how it is used in Keen's history,
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:57 pm

If I look at you, even if its not your eyes, what will happen?

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Nothing. It's only if he looks at you.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 pm

The death stare?

How about eye contact, at the least. I mean, putting anybody in a trance just by looking at em.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 pm

What Keiteki said.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Well that does not make much sense to me since that is almost impossible to do. Until you get whoever you are fighting to specifically say that they looked you right in the eye, you cannot do anything. Cause if he looks at me, all he has to say if that he was looking a different part of my face or something.

I mean two of these don't even do much. Hearing and smelling cannot harm them in any way. So it is basicaly like a genjutsu that catches someone by looking at them. But i would never be OP about genjutsu type stuff (which anyone can be OP about). I plan on just doing small stuff.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Oh, and no it is not like the death stare because these hallucinations do not stop them from using ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu of their own. Keen can be cast into a genjutsu even while using this. And his hallucinations do not caus ethe enemy to stop moving like most genjutsu.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:19 pm

I believe something like this has been discussed, but people don't want to die. They'lld do anything to stay alive. If you have the ability to cast genjutsu by just looking at them yourself, then you would use that to stay alive, had you been oushed in that situation.

And that is what we have RP Mods for.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 pm

It's still Genjutsu. You still have an easy way to dodge and to land attacks.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 pm

But not if he cannot see them; with a simple mist jutsu, this becomes useless. Also, think of the Kurama clan. That one girl was able to make any genjutsu of hers come to life. She made a bolt of lightning strike down on the Hokage mansion just by drawing it happening. Plus, you guys know i am not like that. Yes i would try to survive by using my abilities, however i would never cheat my way out of it.

If you guys think that i should have to make eye contact first, that is fine, but it is almost impossible. Unless they specificaly say that they looked in my eyes, i cannot do anything. Like i said before, they could say that they were only looking at my cheek or something if i started to use it on them after they looked at me. So how do i go about that?
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Think about Itachi. He got eye contact pretty easily. And if can't look at somebody directly in the eye, in your opponent's case, then it'll be tough fighting for them.

That was a filler. Crazy things happen in fillers.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 pm

And yet we have applied filler things to the site. But what i mean is, how can i tell when someone has looked me in the eye or not?
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Plenty of ways. Aiming a jutsu.

I have an idea. Make a jutsu where you shoot lasers from your eyes. Hmm hmm.

Doesn't matter. Some things are still OP in the canon. Genjutsu is just an enemy chakra entering your head and messing you up. In theory, the Kurama thing shouldn't be possible.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:49 pm

OK, but the Kurama thing was approved on NN. But like i said before, i am fine with making it an eye contact thing, but just by aiming a jutsu, does not say that they are looking in my eyes. I mean someone can go all their life fighting people and never look in someones eyes. That is what i mean though.

"Yoshimaru continued to travel underground as if it were like water. He could feel his wood clone weakening in his presence, until the feeling was gone. He knew the clone had been destroyed, but how so quickly? Yoshimaru then bursted out of the ground with full power, as if he was springing off the surface of the ground itself. He activated his second level of his Koudogan, making a dot appear above his pupil with a ring around it. He was now able to see the chakra flow within Kai, and the weakpoints as well. His skin fully turned brown, as leaves grew around his eyes. Yoshimaru was still in mid air, enough to do atleast one attack. Yoshimaru made a few handsigns, as he took in a large breath of air.

He then put out both of his arms, his right palm on the back of his left hand, "Earth Dragon Extendtion."He commanded and mud shot out of the palm of his left hand directly at Kai, in the form of a large dragon. The dragon's mouth opened and his eyes beated red, as its mouth got even more wider, wanting to bite down on Kai and his Orogami bird."

That is just one rp of thousands where they could easily say that they never said that they looked in my eyes. If i tried using my thing after that, then they could say that they never looked in my eyes.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 pm

unless they specifically say that they looked in my eyes, i can never use it then.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Koudogan never did something like MS - It never had an effect on the opponent...
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:04 pm

What are you talking about Bao? what is Koudogan? Are you talking about that post? I was just using it as an example. What i was saying was think if Kai had this doujutsu i am making. Throughout our entire fight, you launched attackes at me. If i tried to use these abilities on you, you could easily say, i never looked at your eyes.

Maybe i could have it where it activates if i look into their eyes? Like they don't have to look in my eyes, but i have to look in their?
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Ok, so really, all this does is use genjutsu abilities by going at it a different way. Genjutsu can be cast in any of the five senses; sound, sight, touch, taste and smell. So by looking at someone to activate it, it is not that huge of a leap. Especially with the fact that when in my hallucinations, i can be cast into a genjutsu, the opponent can still use all their jutsu and can still move around.

Seems pretty fair to me... i am gaining the ability to cast someone just by looking at them, but the down side of the trade is that they can act as if they are not in a genjutsu. So it is more that i am messing with their senses.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:03 pm

I really don't see anything wrong with this, they aren't trapped inside a genjutsu at all really. Its a haulicination meaning its an image which really isn't there, think of bunshin, it isn't realy its an illuison which would ba an haluicination, but every can see it, is the only difference. You can simply move out of the way of the bunshin.

Kyo's character could make an halucinitaion say it was a spiraling dragon. The dragon could be closing in on whoever. They don't have time to jump out of the way, they are skilled at doing hand signs very fast, and do just that. An earth wall pops up, and the dragon proceeds through it without damaging the rock, obviously signaling its an illuision, as the dragon proceeds it goes right through whoever. During this they could have of simply ran right through the dragon and attacked Kyo's character. Although they might be the only one to see and may look slightly crazy.

A litte summmary:

These aren't real for one which is obvious.

One thing I think none of you have seem to gotten is that they target can simply walk through the illuison and directly attack Kyo's character. I think it would be perfectly fine if Kyo uses this, I don't see whats wrong with it. It would be simple to figure out it was an illuison, you could simply throw a kunai and it would go right through, and maybe proceed to Kyo's character.

Im not sure if this made any sense, but I think this is perefectly fine althoguh my opoinon doens't count.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:05 am

Kyo, there are some things that require you to look at your opponent to be successful with it. If they can't look at your face, then use lasers!

Illusions still open up an easy way to dodge and hit with jutsu almost without fail.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:59 am

This is hard to approve because a hallucination is an actual chemical imbalance. So that would have to take some chakra of some sort, not just a look.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 am

Its not getting approved. Plain and simple. You can not force someone into an halucination just by looking at them. So anyone you look at falls into an halucination. This is ultimate power. FIrst off you were very vague in your details, another reason for me to say this will never be aproved. How strong are the halucinations. Some hlalucinations are meaningless, like seeing the edges of light bend and wave unaturaly. Other halucinations can be crippling. Entering a whole new world in which reality does not exist. YOu left yourself game for to much here Kyo. This shall not be approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Taku, I did state that an example of the use is in my history of my character. As for capturing someone in a genjutsu by looking at them, I already said that i was fine with not having that. However, i think it should be more than the enemy looking in my eyes, That is why I suggest having it where my character looks in their eyes. So i can still use it but can be instantly not used by either closing eyes, wearing a hood of sunglasses.

And just for a reference, i believe that you were perfectly fine with the Miraa clan abilities. You looked at them before you made your son with Mirage and did not have a problem and casting a genjutsu(that they cannot escape from) just by looking at them is one of the abilities. But just so you know, Mirage thinks the abilities of the Miraa clan are a bit OP and plans on making changes.

So basicaly, I am kinda using Genjutsu that does not knock out the enemy or leave them paralyzed in place like most genjutsu. Also, my hallucinations can be ignored as Rain stated. Also, in a genjutsu, someone can stop the enemy from using any and all jutsu but i cannot. So i can be cast into a genjutsu still.

I thought that being able to use it just by looking at them was a fair trade for the fact that it does not effect your jutsu or genjutsu at all. There are also several ways to completely negate this. One, being that you use something like Secret Mist Jutsu or use jutsu that attack on large areas. Not only this, but if you cast me in a genjutsu, you can make me not see you and thus, negating my abilities. So think of mine as a weaker form of genjutsu.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum