Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Skip

Go down

Time Skip Empty Time Skip

Post by Kenshi Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 am

Yes you read it right. Ninja Nation is about to have its first time skip. Let's hope this goes smoother than the Chuunin Exams. Razz

Alright, we've had a good meeting on this, and we've had a lot of support from all the moderators and administrators on this. I would personally like to thank Kyouken Uchiha (GN) for voicing his opinion on this at the recent meeting we had. Now since we've only had a vote from the administrators and moderators, we still have to listen to you guys at the forum. What we decide directly affects you, so if you have a problem with the chuunin exams, then by all means voice your opinions and send me a Private Message. I'll be happy to read anything and respond the best way I can.

Now that's out of the way, let's get to the Time Skip. Time skip starts in a week. One week.

We're going to be skipping 1 and 1/2 year into the future. Meaning that if you're 9 and a 1/2 you'll be 11 after the time skip. So here's a run down on training and jutsu.

You get 4 new C-D Rank justu that will be approved automatically, provided they are reasonable and follow the rules. Kind of like a stimulus check. We are planning to give you all the same amount of jutsu. Variations as 1 S Rank jutsu for the cost of all 4 C-D Rank jutsu will be allowed at administrative and moderative discretion.

Your rank will not increase. The ranking will stay the same, and you'll have to train your way to a new level. Now I know that you'll be closer to the next rank with the time skip, but the time skip gives you experience under your belt. It also makes you that much closer to becoming the next rank, so take those four jutsu and use them to get to the next level.

Everyone that was in the Chuunin Exams will be promoted to chuunin. This is also another plus, and though it seems like we did all of that for no reason, don't think of it as that. We need you all to become chuunin for a very important reason.

Everyone will have to update their character again, and provide at least a paragraph added in history. You've aged and so should your history. When you update your history we expect a new age and a longer history. Also new goals would be a plus. The more you add the better chance you have of getting it approved.

(Do not edit your history and add it in to your current one. Post your new history in the same thread that you've made your character. It will look awkward, but that is THE ONLY WAY IT WILL BE APPROVED). Please DO NOT EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST. Post it in a new post in your character thread.

(If any admin or mod thinks I need to add something PM me so I can add it. Please also, no one post in this.)

Last edited by Yoshimo Izoto on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down