Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vs Hoshi

3 posters

Go down

Aki Vs Hoshi Empty Aki Vs Hoshi

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:22 am

(last match i hope last few people who are signed up and posted there arrival. If I missed anyone please Pm me.)

Last edited by Kaji-Kanto on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Aki Vs Hoshi Empty Re: Aki Vs Hoshi

Post by Aki Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 pm

It took Aki a few seconds to realize her name had been called, she had been conversing with Akihime, and trying to get rid of the vulgar taste of blood in her mouth. Aki glanced over at the field and squinted, the sunlight affecting her vision slightly. So, you gonna transform now? Or later?

Later. Let me get some more sleep and see what they can do first.

You know anything about her though?

Ahh, yes, as a matter of fact I do. She's a strange girl... Emotionally unstable you could say. She appears rather weak when not in battle, but she's the complete opposite in a fight. Don't be fooled by her looks. She's from the Sempai family, they live on the islands around Kirigakure, a place her people call "Yukigakure Isles". Not sure what it's all about though, I can't remember. Oh, she had a lover of some sorts, Hitesuegi or something or other. I think he died... I don't know. I can't remember much. Just try fighting her for a bit. If I can remember anything, I'll tell you.

Okay...

Aki stuck a hand in her pockets and pulled out another pair of glasses. The world slipped into darkness once again. Her eyes were a little sensitive to the light. Aki let out a sigh and lightly jumped down to the arena, landing in the shadows, waiting for the other ninja. Aki leaned against the wall, arms crossed, waiting. Hopefully Akihime would be right and the girl would be easy to beat.

Last edited by Aki on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Its been brought to my attention that if fucked up lol... This fight is now Aki vs Hoshi...
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaxi Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:40 pm

For Hitsugi!

Hoshi wasn't so sure if this would be safe. She wasn't the fighting type. She was a gentle, frail person who would get taken out easily. But, she knew that she could arise to any occassion and survive. Her instinct would guide her to victory... if she was older. She was barely fourteen or fifteen, barely able to fend for herself. She wore a heavy yellow coat with white pants. Her brown hair waved behind her as she looked to her opponent. Her opponent - all she knew about her was that her name was Aki - seemed to be talking to someone, though no one was actually there. It made her shiver. Could the girl see ghosts, or was she just crazy? Either way didn't matter much to Hoshi. She just wanted to get this over with. She didn't want to fight, but she knew that she almost had to in order to prove herself to Hitsugi. Her opponent put on another pair of sunglasses, something that made Hoshi think for a second. She shook off the thought and just stared at her opponent. She slowly reached into her manila pouch and pulled out a kunai knife with her right hand. Her hand was shaking, and she gulped, ready but not wanting for the conflict to begin. I hope that I'm not out of my league totally here....

Kaxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:36 pm

[[OOC: The Chunin Exams are over. Everyone who made it to the Prelims pass on as Chunin. But if you want to continue the fight, then fine by me.]]

Akihime laughed, her voice faint and tranquil. This is so funny. She's confused and hesitating. Sometimes I begin to wonder if the stories I heard were true or not.

Should I still be wary of her?

Yes! But I think you can handle it on your own.

"Begin!" yelled out a prompter.

Aki didn't know where it came from, but she could care less. She could see the kunai hovering a little from Hoshi's hands. Just to test her reflexes, Aki drew out some shuriken and kunai. Three or four of the kunai had paper bombs attached to them, and two or three had a smoke bomb attached. Aki briefly wondered with using them so soon would be a good idea, but then again, it didn't matter. Even if the bombs and smoke went off, it wouldn't be bad for her, the smoke would only help her more. A few of them were aimed to hit her vital areas, but for the most part, Aki really didn't care if they hit or not because Hoshi should be able to dodge the majority of them if she was any good. And if she didn't dodge them... Well that just made it easier then, didn't it?

Soon after she had thrown them, Aki moved deeper into the shadows, her dark clothes helping her to blend in. She watched as the shuriken and kunai neared Hoshi. Would they collide? Either way, even if they didn't, the paper bombs and smoke bombs would go off. Aki waited patiently.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaxi Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:04 pm

[[I had no idea that the situation was thus. I still want to fill in the story in-between, though. A happening without a reason is just boring and fails to grasp me as good story-telling....]]

Hoshi began questioning her abilities. She hadn't really fought at all. The last time she fought anyone was during her short spars with Hitsugi and training after his death. She never had that exposure of life and death. The concept seemed almost unreal. She questioned whether she even could die. Her life just seemed like an ongoing occurance with no meaning. While her mind wrapped around the concept of infinity, her opponent began. Her head shot up at the incoming projectiles. As soon as they were released, Hoshi was off. She ran to one side, easily avoiding them with her quite impressive speed. She bolted around in an arching motion, the line of the projectiles being the diameter in her semi-circular pattern of running. She was fast. She was light on her feet. She weighed very little. She practically glided across the surface as she sped ahead. As she was running, she heard explosions. She glanced back to see those explosions mixed with the smoke bombs. Smoke spread faster than the flames, and it soon engulfed the area. Hoshi was at a loss. She had no idea where anything was, but she kept charging to where her opponent should have been. Her caliber changed; she was more fluent with her movement, her actions flowing. She kept a blank face, obviously oblivious to her own power. She thought that it was never good enough. She kept her ears peeled and focused on the area around her, coming to a halt in a massive cloud of smoke. She waited for what would happen next.

[[Short... AGAIN...]]

Kaxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 pm

[[OOC: Fine with me. We can continue with the fight.]]

Aki watched as Hoshi evaded the projectiles. Interesting, so she's not that bad. thought Aki. Having used the Kirigakure no Jutsu plenty of times, the smoke didn't affect Aki at all. She could easily hear Hosi's footsteps, light as they were. Aki closed her eyes for a few seconds to focus.

She quickly located Hoshi not too far away. Aki formed a few hand signs and performed Mizurappa. A strong jet of water gushed out of Aki's mouth at Hoshi. Aki wasn't sure, but the water should have drenched Hoshi and forced her back somewhat. The water was condenses and so it would actually hurt.

Aki stopped after a minute or so and jumped backwards into the already clearing smoke. She briefly wondered whether Hoshi had been hit or not... Aki knew the water had hit something, she just didn't know if it was Hoshi... Besides, the smoke was still there where Aki had attacked, so Hoshi could have been hit and trying to recover, or she had escaped after the first couple of seconds.

Aki waited patiently for the smoke to clear and listened closely for any sounds that could betray Hoshi. She had to admit that the girl was light on her feet, challenging perhaps, but she had yet to see Hoshi's fighting style. Aki took on a fighting stance, ready to block or attack as needed.

That girl really is different. She changed completely... If it hadn't been for the Nasaki I was in at the time I would have sworn that girl was no ninja.

Don't need to tell me twice.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down