Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerafen's Jutsu that make you go :o

2 posters

Go down

Nerafen's Jutsu that make you go :o Empty Nerafen's Jutsu that make you go :o

Post by Cipher Lord Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Name of jutsu: Aura Creation Jutsu (and whatever it is in Japanese >_>)
Rank E-S: D-B (depending on the amount of Chakra spent making it)
Range: N/A, effects one self ( I suppose it could be considered close combat, as well.
Type of jutsu: NInjutsu
Element Affinity: Wind

Description: The Aura Creation Jutsu is used to make a special form of chakra called Aura. Aura is used as a physical manifestation to increase the effectiveness of weapons by coating them.

To make the Aura, the Chakra is layered one upon the other, and is stored in the veins, within the blood stream. If simply left there, it will reinforce the skin, making it tougher. The main usage for it, though, is to coat your weapons in it, so that they can cut through metal easily, and skin like butter.

This, doubled with the Aura Manipulation Kekkai Genkai makes a deadly and powerful combination.

Weaknesses: The main weakness of the Aura is the sheer amount of chakra it uses to make, making it obvious that if this is overused, it can prove fatal.

Last edited by Cipher Lord on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cipher Lord

Back to top Go down

Nerafen's Jutsu that make you go :o Empty Re: Nerafen's Jutsu that make you go :o

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Follow the template, and this does not make me go :O...It makes me shake my head.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Nerafen's Jutsu that make you go :o Empty Re: Nerafen's Jutsu that make you go :o

Post by Cipher Lord Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Sorry, my stupid computer didn't copy and paste all the way.

I hate technology.

Cipher Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down