Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The No Name Demon and The Water / Perfect Seal

3 posters

Go down

The No Name Demon and The Water / Perfect Seal Empty The No Name Demon and The Water / Perfect Seal

Post by TAKERU Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Name of Demon/Spirit: He has no name

Gender of the Demon/Spirit: Male

Age of the Demon Spirit: 150,000

Appearance: He has two sets of wings blue and black and two tail blue and black too. He's about 6'3 with long blue hair it kind of looks like Jiraiya's. and his skin color is half blue and half black. His eye color deppends on what eye Im in. Eyes of the sea, ocean, or water.

Personality: Acts goofy at times but can get serious quick

Skills/Abilities: His tails add 2,000,000 power each and he has his own set of demon jutsu and can use mine

History: Before the nine tail fox terrorized the hidden leaf the no name deamon did. Any one who tryed to kill him ended up dieing. He was like nothing they had seen in that day. He would kill ninja just for the charka thay had. No matter what caln, class, or age. He didn't care, untill one day the my father thought enough was enough. so he Challenge the demon to a simple dule. Every one thought he was dumb and that, that was suicide.

But He knew what had to be done and so they fought. In the beginning it looked like my dad had it but it turned out the demon was only playing with him. Then when he went full power it proved to be too powerfull. But my dad had one last jutsu left and it was called death god summoning. He created it just for this kind of jutsu and with it he sealed it inside me.

Seals Name: Water Seal / Perfect Seal

Location of the seal on the body: On The Sholder Blade

Positive Effects: The Water Seal allows me to amp water and ice jutsu by an sertin amount in each level and in the last level i get a cloak like naruto called (the water wolf cloak.) Which allows me ten tails of power. In the tenth tail another seal apears and it alows me to let my demon to take over but I am still conscious of what he does and I can step in any time

Negative Effects: If I use the first seal It only drains my chakra. If I use the second It drains my chakra and puts strain on my network. If I use the third it drains my chakra puts strain on my brain and network and takes a little life away from me each time.

Transformation Effect:
Stage 1: allows me to amp water and ice jutsu by 30,000
Stage 2: allows I'm able to control what and ice and it protects me. plus I still amp water Ice jutsu but by 200,000
Stage 3: In this stage I get 1-10 tails of power plus the effects of the first two stages
Tail 1: + 100
Tail 2: + 150
Tail 3: + 1,000
Tail 4: + 1,500
Tail 5: + 1,000,000
Tail 6: + 1,500,000
Tail 7: + 1,000,000,000
Tail 8: + 1,500,000,000
Tail 9: + 1,000,000,000,000
Tail10:+ 1,500,000,000,000

TAKERU

Back to top Go down

The No Name Demon and The Water / Perfect Seal Empty Re: The No Name Demon and The Water / Perfect Seal

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:48 pm

You havent even made a character, so what the hell do you think your doing?
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

The No Name Demon and The Water / Perfect Seal Empty Re: The No Name Demon and The Water / Perfect Seal

Post by Mirage Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:27 am

It is fine Bao.

I will approve this but just so you know, saying "Tail10:+ 1,500,000,000,000" means nothing. We will be saying that each tail increases the strength of your water and ice jutsu.

At Genin, you can only go up to two tails.

At Chunnin, you can go up to 4 tails.

At Jounin, you can go up to 7 tails.

At S/Kage level, you can go up to 10 tails.

The body of a genin would not be able to handle all ten tails and would destroy your own body. So those are my terms.

APPROVED
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down