Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I apologize for my site...

Go down

I apologize for my site... Empty I apologize for my site...

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Well in recent events it seems my site has been getting into very close skirmishes with NN.. As the admin of the other site i would like to say I did not know this was going on I was offline while this was happening. I feel like this is my fault... i love NN i really do but in recent events i feel that my powers on it should not be had. I would like to be stripped of my admin rank and if it is deem so needed my kage position.

I do not feel i deserve those titles as I've caused a lot of havoc lately on this site. I apologize with heavy condolences. I can agree some of my members are annoying and very childish but i still love NN and i love just being here. However with current skirmishes and such i have felt like its my fault and i've felt torn between my two loves... My site and NN.

I feel like people will soon be turning on me saying i would sabotage NN for my sites better. i would like to put this out that I'm not going to or never will. However to make sure i am never accused it would be best to take away my power...
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down