Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newer site

+4
Koga
Mirage
Zen
tradebuzzing2
8 posters

Go down

A newer site Empty A newer site

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 am

http://rpgakure.heavenforum.org

This site is a fairly good one, it does not have many memebers but it is set up fairly well. Also, they have fairly good roleplayers. It is sure to be a great site.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

A newer site Empty Re: A newer site

Post by Zen Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:23 am

Drac didn't we already have the mistake of having another site and everyone stopped going to the previous one and we had to make this to get back on track?
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:25 am

I don't think so.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:28 am

Well I remember something like this happening to the last NN....there was an advertizement for site and then that was the end.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:17 am

Actually, I think that one of the main reasons that this one was made was because on the last one, I was in charge of the Akatsuki and took ovr almost all of the world ^_^
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:36 am

Acutally Mirage you only took over like the smaller countries as I recall and the making of this site was pretty much everyone stopped coming to the old one and everyone was in different things.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 am

I took over all the small countries, along with Taku's Country whichwould be known as Earth Country and even had Water Country.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:24 am

*Hastily does some calculations, discovering that The Village Hidden in the Clouds is neither in the Earth Country or in the Water Country. He goes on to brush a sweatdrop off his forehead in relief* >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 am

Yeah Mirage was super close to world domination. I felt bad for her that we had to move here in the middle of that.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Probably wouldn't have sucedded Razz I acutally had a forming plan to stop it.....but ya Yosh isn't the reason why everyone stopped coming was because of advertizment? I don't wanna have to keep on moving from one site to the next,I just wanna stay on one site.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Mirage wrote:Actually, I think that one of the main reasons that this one was made was because on the last one, I was in charge of the Akatsuki and took ovr almost all of the world ^_^

Actually Mirage, Shini, Shishio, and I were the ones close to world domination. We had the snow country, Kumo, Sound, Star, and Konoha. We had the larger countries while you only had the smaller ones. But SOMEONE, *points to Yoshi*, had to make the site move and we counldn't do our final plan.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:45 pm

L wrote:
Mirage wrote:Actually, I think that one of the main reasons that this one was made was because on the last one, I was in charge of the Akatsuki and took ovr almost all of the world ^_^

Actually Mirage, Shini, Shishio, and I were the ones close to world domination. We had the snow country, Kumo, Sound, Star, and Konoha. We had the larger countries while you only had the smaller ones. But SOMEONE, *points to Yoshi*, had to make the site move and we counldn't do our final plan.

WOW... Did I seriously miss that much??? Now I wish I could've been more active on the last site... *sighs*

The new site looks interesting enough... I just don't like the whole layout thing. The font is so... BIG. I mean seriously... It's like they're saying we can't read or something. But I think I'll stick to this place.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Im just saying I think the advertizing of sites was the fall of the 1st NN and everyone just left.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Yes the Tenshiyami originaly had the sound and star village but half of Fire Country I had taken on my own while you fought Konoha, I attacled the southern section. But then they joined up with the Akatsuki. Thus giving the Akatsuki claim to all of their land. So basicaly, the Akatsuki took over almost evry single country. L, do you remeber what was left? I think it was demon country and metal country. But I cannot remember if there was anything else.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Anyway...does anyone see my point in advertizing? I really don't wanna have to move everything again.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm

The only move we might have to make in the future is if ninjanation gets a domain....Since Florida sucks for jobs, I'm still trying to get a job, but if I get one, then I can pay about 10 bucks a year for a real domain name. It could be "NinjaNation", but www.ninjanation.com is supposedly taken.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:40 pm

I DIED TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *random*

Anyways, thats a good idea Oji... But Zen, isnt the reason we moved because we wanted a new forum thingy? "Heavenforum" instead of pbhpph or whatever, not because of advertising?

Maybe if we paid some money, we could make our site famous?
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Mirage wrote:Yes the Tenshiyami originaly had the sound and star village but half of Fire Country I had taken on my own while you fought Konoha, I attacled the southern section. But then they joined up with the Akatsuki. Thus giving the Akatsuki claim to all of their land. So basicaly, the Akatsuki took over almost evry single country. L, do you remeber what was left? I think it was demon country and metal country. But I cannot remember if there was anything else.

We never joined the Akatsuki, not even close. If my plan had gone into effect, the Akatsuki would have been destroyed completly. Destruction from the inside is the best way to go ^^
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Oh right...ya now I remember lol the forum thing...
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down