Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Written Exams Are Over!!!

+2
Zen
Kenshi
6 posters

Go down

The Written Exams Are Over!!! Empty The Written Exams Are Over!!!

Post by Kenshi Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:42 am

Alright, thats it for the written test. As for the last team, they will be given the chance again later on.

I will send Zen's Vash to Unraikyo anyway. Today I will be posting the "Forest of Death" part, so you all be ready.

We need to get the Chuunin Exams over with as soon as possible.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

The Written Exams Are Over!!! Empty Re: The Written Exams Are Over!!!

Post by Zen Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:25 am

So where am I going?
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 am

yatta, me and kyo are going to finish our fight. Team Juumoku will be ready for the FoD Shortly... but how exacly will it work? like the heaven scrolls and such. Zen, oji said for you to go to Unraiyuko, ne?
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:30 pm

It wil all be explained..I'll announce that...

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Im guessing he'll do something similar to the Heaven and Earth scrolls, where it forces each team into contact with the others, requiring them to either steal or fight with one another until they whatever they need, and they then have to manage to make their way to a single, far off spot through the harsh enviroment, in the center of Unraikyo, or somewhere along its outer rim on the opposite side of where all the teams started.

Either that, or it'll be something like half teams needing to stop the other half of the teams from getting to a certain point. The half trying to get to that point fails if they cant get there in a certain amount of time, or if theyre all dead before that time, in which case, the failure is kind of self-explanatory. The half trying to stop the other team from getting there fails if, well, they get there.

(Feels inspired, so continues shooting off ideas)

Perhaps he'll have a group of Chuunin/Jounin enter the area before the teams go in, and there are just as many of the higher ranked Ninja in the area as there are teams of Genin. In order for the team to pass, they have to catch and subdue, in whatever sense of the word they feel is proper, one of the Chuunin/Jounin, and either take whatever item they have, or get the location of where they need to go in order to pass before time runs out.

Then there could be a race version, where the first half of the teams who get there are the ones who pass. Kind of boring, and it'd be a bit hard to fairly roleplay such a thing, but for all intents and purposes, this would be the way to go if we really didnt want to have an excrutiatingly long exam. Perhaps we could have the overseer of the Exams, in this case, Yoshimo, post how far HE decides they are away from the destination every time all three of the Genin post in a row. So that way, he can keep it fair, at least to some degree. At least that way, people with the true skill get through, and the lazier, cheaper people dont. Or maybe he could just have a topic that he just updates every, say, twelve hours, with something like:

"Team Kiri - 700m Remaining
Team Kumo - 575m Remaining
Team Oto - 90,755,001m Remaining"

Then again, we could go the exact opposite route, and have basically a Team Deathmatch version, where the last 50% of the teams standing are the ones that pass. Though it would probably take quite a large chunk of time to get through one of these, it would certainly weed out the weaker groups from the stronger ones. However, writing this made me feel slightly like a Nazi. We should take that into slight consideration. >.>

Or maybe he'll just let everyone pass, and nobody has to die or get eaten by giant snakes and crickets. Then, everyone gets free pudding, and a penguin.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaxi Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 am

Yoshimo Izoto wrote:Alright, thats it for the written test. As for the last team, they will be given the chance again later on.

I will send Zen's Vash to Unraikyo anyway. Today I will be posting the "Forest of Death" part, so you all be ready.

We need to get the Chuunin Exams over with as soon as possible.

I have a half-written post saved on Word that is rounding a few thousand words.

I'm assuming that I'm out COMPLETELY and cannot post for either of my characters....

*hates projects in school that suddenly came up*

>>

Kaxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:13 am

Just post in Unraikyo

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:29 pm

yeah, dude. can you give us a warning next time or something? Like I was waiting for more RP'ing since the instructions said we needed 6 posts anyway and we had liek what, 4? Anyway so what now? Should I finish up the questions in the written test or just go on and finish the thing in PM's?
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Just post in Unraikyo...

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down