Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drac's Genin Team

Go down

Drac's Genin Team Empty Drac's Genin Team

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:45 am

Kata Drac's Genin Team Sand_Ninja_by_paultheeazz He is skilled in using dual kunai and good at Taijutsu, he was not much for anything else. Killed By a Fire jutsu, during the Forest of Death.

he was preusmed dead at 12, but he the illsuion was death and he came back during the last part of the exam.

Drac's Genin Team Ninja_Mecha_by_mdrake69 Kata at age 21

Kata can generate a telekinetic katana, or direct his telekinesis through his fists to strike as if he had superhuman strength; he is also immune to telepathic probes and attacks. He has the ability to move or manipulate physical matter without physically touching it. The word is synonymous with telekinesis, which has the added connotation of greater distance being involved between the matter being manipulated and the manipulator.

Ninnin Drac's Genin Team Ryuu- Age 11 He is very skilled in Ninjutsu and using a kunai. He was the fastest of the Genin team. Stats, alive and age 20.

Now:Drac's Genin Team Gambit_Xmen_by_ErikVonLehmann

Drac's Genin Team Gambit_Ninja_by_Toonfed_by_X_Men_Ma

Ninnin has the ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy upon touching it. When Ninnin thus charges an object and throws it at a target, the object releases this energy explosively on impact. Ninnin is unable to use this power to charge living objects. Ninnin's ability to tap energy also grants him superhuman agility and dexterity, as well as creating a static interference that shields his mind from detection and intrusion by even the most powerful telepaths. Ninnin also possesses a hypnotic charm that allows him to exert a subtle influence over any sentient mind. This power allows Gambit to compel others to believe what he says and agree with anything he suggests. More powerful minds have proven immune to his charm.

Weapons: Drac's Genin Team Gambit (staff and cards)

Last edited by Diabloss33 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 7 times in total

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Drac's Genin Team Empty Re: Drac's Genin Team

Post by tradebuzzing2 Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm

updated: I kept Ninnin alive, because I liked him better and Drac still needs a team memeber, if anyone wants to claim him, be my guest, I'll even help you create him.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down