Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyuki-chans Bloodline

5 posters

Go down

Miyuki-chans Bloodline Empty Miyuki-chans Bloodline

Post by Desert Coyote Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:31 am

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Miyuki Shuukai
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Physical
Description: The user can internally rearrange their muscular, bone, and organ structure to literally change their shape as though using a henge no jutsu without being able to dismiss it with a simple cancel or even see through it as easily. Though this bloodline can increase a user’s size by near twice its norm, it can’t change the users mass. This deficiency means that disguising themselves as other people is hard for the user; however they can change their general appearance allowing a quick escape from sticky situations. A bonus property to this bloodline is the user’s knowledge of every bone and muscle in their body. Since the user knows and can use all their muscles to the fullest they can become much stronger then the average person with the same mass, as well as re-align bones to better protect vital organs or harden points used for offence.

Weakness: This is extremely painful, even the smallest change being excruciating to the user. Eye and hair color can not be changed with the Miyuki Shuukai. All changes require several minutes or longer. If the user is interrupted or jarred thoroughly enough while changing then negative consequences can be incurred ranging from pinching of veins to crushing internal organs.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Miyuki-chans Bloodline Empty Re: Miyuki-chans Bloodline

Post by Zen Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:22 am

<<....idk about this bloodline..
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:39 am

Well, if you'll tell me whats wrong with it I would be more then happy to fix it.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 am

Well let me ask you this. Is the user still in pain after enhancing their body?
Keano
Keano

http://myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 am

No, once everything is moved the user experiences less pain till her body reaches a point of no pain or bear-ability. Though if your issue is with the user being able to gain strength from this then I would like to point out the fact chakra is also used as a muscle enhancer for most Nin. This bloodline doesn't do anything a sufficiently talented Nin couldn't do with a few Jutsu.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:13 am

Well I dont have a problem with it. I just wanted to ask that and see if there was another weakness.
Keano
Keano

http://myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Its fine for me, but before I approve I need to ask a few questions.

1) How long does this last once you've changed?

2) There are some people that aren't "human" on this site, and their speed or strength is very great. Can you still copy them.

3) Can you copy bloodline techniques like Sharingan?

4) All you can copy is what the body looks like?

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 pm

- Once changed it's very close to permanent though often being knocked out or drugged can turn the user back to their true form.

- Depends on the person. Starting out the user as only a very basic control such as bunching bones and muscles in order to make their body harder and let their muscles extend farther. A master of the art could feasibly give themselves a reverse joint leg, or long claw like hands, but I stress how painful these would be and the user would have to reorient to their new body.

- No copying bloodlines. This bloodline does not allow access to other bloodlines at all. Even though changing the users form modifies their chakra flow it doesn't do so in a way that can be easily controlled or predicted.

- As for just changing ones body... It's open ended as far as rank for a reason. Right now I see it as used primarily to increase the nin's basic stats however in the future it could be used to say escape from a sell or cuffs by merely changing ones body and slipping through, or cutting herself and using her bones to hide a special item then healing the wound. Don't get me wrong this bloodline does not allow for the kind of attack style which the guy that fought rock lee had. This is a subtle bloodline designed for a less straightforward nin.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Get one more admin to approve it.

Approved

Ask Kyouken or Jin or Kaji.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down