Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hunt

3 posters

Go down

The hunt Empty The hunt

Post by razor_shinobi Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Evare sat in front of the gates of konoha trying to figure out how to get in without notice. he was on a secret mission to swiftly kill a criminal wanted in Kumogakure for murder, he is a rouge ninja from the hidden mist village who had somehow reached the inside of konoha. "hmmmm, a little challenging" Evare said as he slipped his Black ops mask on and crept forward. his mask was the Wolf. it had a cross coming down from his left eye and fangs coming from the mouth. as he crept closer he noticed a small hole in the ground which led to the inside on konoha. "hmmmm, looks like my opponent is skilled" Evare said as he realized the man he was hunting dug a hole and reach the innergates of konoha. Evare looked down in it to see if he could see the bottom but he couldn't. "hmmmm" Evare looked deeper. Suddenly Evare did 6 hand signs and yelled "Gogyou no jutsu!" as he blew fire into the hole lighting it up as he jumped into the hole and walked through.

As Evare reached the end of the hole he looked up into the light and slowly climed up and as he reached the top he jumped up fastly to a konoha building rooftop not being seen. he slid his mask up and looked through out the village searching through out the village. Suddenly 3 konoha cunnin appeared. Evare quickly slipped his mask on and looked forward. "you, kumo shinobi, you are not welcome here." One said pulling out his kunie. "hmm, you seem so sure you can defeat me, a Black op of Kumo" Evare replied grinning. "I will put my life on the line for Konoha, and if that means fighting you, then so be it" The chuunin said growling. "so sure of yourself. well im not here to fight, im here on a mission to hunt and kill an S ranked Kumo criminal and if you want to stand in my way then ill kill you....and no one will have any idea you, or i was here, along with your friends." "no one has entered this village from anywere, so you must be lying" The chunnin said as he struck at Evare. Suddenly Evare pulled out his sword and stabbed the chunnin quickly and span around with 2 kunie's and killed the other 2. "Sorry, but its my mission" Evare said as he looked back at the crwod of people in the village searching for the man.

Last edited by razor_shinobi on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
razor_shinobi
razor_shinobi

Back to top Go down

The hunt Empty Re: The hunt

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 pm

OOC: Konoha and Kumo are allied, please change it.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by razor_shinobi Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:46 pm

oh ok i did not know, what village can i post this in then?
razor_shinobi
razor_shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:51 pm

OOC: Dude, if your going to talk out of roleplay, put OOC please. Just change who the criminal is, you dont have to post it somewhere else
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by razor_shinobi Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 pm

ooc: the criminal isnt apart of konoha he just snuck in there
razor_shinobi
razor_shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:57 pm

OOC: *Sighs* please, im not in the mood for stupidity. The criminal is from Kumo. Konoha and Kumo are allied. CHANGE THE CRIMINAL'S VILLAGE!
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by razor_shinobi Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 pm

ooc: ok i fixed that anything else?
razor_shinobi
razor_shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:08 pm

OOC: *sighs* everything is wrong with it. If you are an Anbu from Kumo, we would welcome you here. When did Mist get involved with this? If you are planning to attack someone in konoha, dont do it because we are allied... No one is retarded enough to be a criminal from Kumo and come to Konoha, its just not right. Dont do this again, delete it.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:10 pm

OOC: LOL It's funny how Bao thinks he knows things.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:16 pm

OOC: LOL its funny how L thinks he a letter, when accually he's a number. XDDDD
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content