Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Jin OP???

+4
tradebuzzing2
Kenshi
Shin Uchiha
Keano
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Jin OP?

Is Jin OP??? Vote_lcap29%Is Jin OP??? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Is Jin OP??? Vote_lcap71%Is Jin OP??? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 14

Is Jin OP??? Empty Is Jin OP???

Post by Keano Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Do you think he is OP because I do. He claims to be the fastest man alive. He can do a technique similar to Hidan's which links your body and kills you. Then he can regenerate. That is not fair during a battle. Each of those claims I just said are OP by themselves. If you are the fastest man alive, you could just simply say you run to your opponent and kill him. If you can regenerate then you are immortal. And if you can link your body with another and kill him but not yourself without a ritual similar to Hidans then that is also OP. So viewers take heed to this and make your choice.

P.S. If you had already voted in the poll made by Zen then you should be aware that it was deleted. I wonder who did it Evil or Very Mad Well if he didnt have anything to worry about then wouldnt have deleted it. He knows thats why he is in his current status. Because know one would truely want to fight him while he has these OP abilities. The same with my first character Keano on the first NN. People thought of me as OP, that is why I was so popular other than the fact that I made the site. But I didnt want to be thought of as OP that is why I wanted Keano to be killed to prove I wasnt. But Jin on the other hand does not care. He should listen to his peers and try to resolve the problem instead of brushing it to the side.

Last edited by Keano on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keano
Keano

http://myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

Is Jin OP??? Empty Re: Is Jin OP???

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Even Superman has his Kryptonite.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey Keano, make this an annoucement so it doesn't take a dive in the threads when it isn't active...

Also, Jin and Keano, I cannot take sides. We will keep the poll up for however long, and then I will have to re-assess both of you because its fair for everybody and for the person making the claim....So yeah...Don't mean it in a hard way, but I have to remain neutral here on the fourm.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Ok Kratos. But what is Jin's weakness??? Huh
Keano
Keano

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 pm

To be honest, I cant tell you. I know it, but I cant tell you.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Whatever Kratos.
Keano
Keano

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:46 pm

If you knew how Jin fights, and his thoughts about how things work out, you would know his weakness instantly.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Well let me ask you this. Can you think of a way to beat Jin in less than 5 seconds? Because he can, obviously with his speed. By the time you think of a decent stategy it would be too late because he could just use his speed to kill you.
Keano
Keano

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:53 pm

I wouldnt want to get into a fight with him anyways. I did once, and it was all a Genjutsu. So, yeah. I refuse to argue with you over something as childish as this. Either deal with it or put it up with HIM yourself.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:58 pm

So what you are telling me is that you knew he weakness but still couldnt beat him. And thats childish to you? How? And believe me I did try to talk to him, but as I said in my post he brushes it to the side. So until you can come up with a reasonable answer to his weakness, then please dont post back.
Keano
Keano

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:10 pm

Okay, seriously, get over it and deal with it. If you dont like him, he wouldnt give a shit. How did he delete the last poll if he hasnt even BEEN on? Dont jump to conclusions that he deleted it. If you dont like his Rping, then just leave this site, Marce. He isnt going to change, or tell you his weakness, so just stop complaining about it like a child who doesnt get his way.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Kratos Aurion wrote:Okay, seriously, get over it and deal with it. If you dont like him, he wouldnt give a shit. How did he delete the last poll if he hasnt even BEEN on? Dont jump to conclusions that he deleted it. If you dont like his Rping, then just leave this site, Marce. He isnt going to change, or tell you his weakness, so just stop complaining about it like a child who doesnt get his way.

He is just as important as anyone on the site. I cannot disgregard anyone...What kind of Root Admin would I be? So we need valid points and valid arguments. So please, no fighting.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Keano, why don't you shut the fuck up, because we all know who the King of OP is. And that person is you. All the things you make are OP. A lot of people will agree with me. All your characters are cheap in every shape and form.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Kratos, are you one of Drac's characters?
Keano
Keano

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Just to clarify, I didn't delete the last thread, nor did I even know about it. Sorry to let you assume I would let your petty claims mess with the way I rp. And Kratos is right, I have weaknesses, I can be beat, but just because you're not able to take advantage of such faults doesn't mean they aren't there. But one thing I do have to thank you for is your interest in me. I didn't know I had such a fan. ^^ Thank you.

Oh, and by the way that's sarcasm.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Diabloss33 wrote:Keano, why don't you shut the fuck up, because we all know who the King of OP is. And that person is you. All the things you make are OP. A lot of people will agree with me. All your characters are cheap in every shape and form.

By making this argument Keano will have to change things also....There will be limits for everyone....we have to be fair about it...so no arguing...How do you guys know if Keano is trying to turn over a new leaf?

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:18 pm

It's Keano...thats how I know.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:19 pm

You guys assume too much...Let them argue it out...

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Keano, this is sad.

There's a difference between OP and strong. When you're over powered, you're basically filled with all of this power, with little to no negative side effects to you. You are an example of OP. Jin, however, is a good RPer, and plays fairly, even though I get angry with him alot, he isn't OP, he's just strong. He has a weakness, and if you want to find it, why don't you try and beat him yourself? xP

So, sorry if this breaks rules, but seriously, can you please get the sandpaper out of your ass?
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Yosh, I don't know what you are doing, but when I say Keano's charaters are cehap, I mean cheap. Look back will you. Keano was Pain, Marce was Sasuke and Le'Keano is Kakuza. It's about time you make your owm damn character.

and Keiteki is right, Jin is just strong and made a smart move in creating his character. You just make creation after creation Keano.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Well then by that argument I should get rid of Yoshimo, because he is exactly like Shikamaru....We cannot base cheap characters off who the creator patterend them after, because that argument can hold even against Jin....Neon Genesis, Hellsing, and any other anime he's watched...That argument holds nothing...(Didn't mean that to Jin in a negative way)

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:43 pm

I just have three, what I find to be simple reasons why I can allow Jin to have as much power as he does:

1) I've been "carrying" him from site to site for three years, keeping the same story line, the same exp as I have on each site. Three years of exp around one character.

2) I have limited Jin's actions to a certain code, meaing unlike some people, I'm not going to go out and do anything and everything I want. aka I'm not abusive of what I've done.

3) I believe I have made clear why Jin has so much power, and what he is to use it for. His past has a lot of impact on how I am rp'ing with him, and what I can with him. I mean, if you don't remember, I did start as a lowly ANBU Capt that had to sacrafice my self to the Akatsuki to save a village. I've gone through all the hoops to reach this point, in plot. (Not just time wise).
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Jin Chisoku wrote:I just have three, what I find to be simple reasons why I can allow Jin to have as much power as he does:

1) I've been "carrying" him from site to site for three years, keeping the same story line, the same exp as I have on each site. Three years of exp around one character.

2) I have limited Jin's actions to a certain code, meaing unlike some people, I'm not going to go out and do anything and everything I want. aka I'm not abusive of what I've done.

3) I believe I have made clear why Jin has so much power, and what he is to use it for. His past has a lot of impact on how I am rp'ing with him, and what I can with him. I mean, if you don't remember, I did start as a lowly ANBU Capt that had to sacrafice my self to the Akatsuki to save a village. I've gone through all the hoops to reach this point, in plot. (Not just time wise).

Alright Keano, I need a valid argument from you, kinda like this... As long as you don't post, Jin's arugment holds, untill you can post something better than this, then Jin wins....

Jin-1
Keano-0

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Ok I was the one that deleted the last poll since Drac kept on bothering me about it,READ MY TEXT! I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS ANYMORE!
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Ok, here is what I believe.... you say that he is OP because he is the fastest man alive and that he has a jutsu the links himself to people. Well, first of all, saying that I am the strongest man alive does not make me OP. I could just be saying that I can lift ONE more pound than anyone here. Jin may be the fastest, but there are people who can almost match him.

Next is his jutsu that links him. Personaly, if you think that that is OP, then Kakuzu's abilities would be OP. Because he has five hearts and each with a different element. Not only this, but you have to kill him once for every heart he has. So if you managed to kill him twice he could go off and take a new heart. To add to this, you plan on getting a heart with a kekkei genkai that will allow you to mix any of your elements, giving you almost EVERY element such as Diamond, Lava, Wood and so on. For the record, just so everyone knows, I also have a character that has more than one heart. So if Jin is OP, then Keano, you and I are OP also.

Also, noone on here can be killed in 5 seconds. When RPing, you have to give the opponent time to react and a chance to counter everything. And just so you know, I know a few ways that might make things a bit difficult for Jin. While he may the fastest man alive, the speed is useless if one, you cannot see your enemy, or if you cannot get near them. There are several abilities on this site that do just that.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum