Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOODBYE ALL, I'M GONE!!!

+7
Jin Chisoku
tradebuzzing2
Kenshi
Shini
Mirage
Keano
Shinjin Necros
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GOODBYE ALL, I'M GONE!!! Empty GOODBYE ALL, I'M GONE!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Much to most people's happiness, you guys no longer have to put up with my bitchiness no more. I know where I am not needed. I know where I am not wanted. Maintain the site for yourself. Do whatever the hell you like... but I can guarantee to you now... that the way you guys act towards people, no one is gonna want to stay.

First Hayaji, now me... yeah you done amazingly well.

So I ask you kindly Yosh... delete my account. Never talk to me again. Don't look for me... don't bother. I don't give a shit anymore. I've had about enough bullshit from this site as I can take.

Goodbye. Have fun with your bullshit. I shall never RP with any of you as long as i live.

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE ALL, I'M GONE!!! Empty Re: GOODBYE ALL, I'M GONE!!!

Post by Shinjin Necros Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 pm

wtf...did I miss something Jinkai? Pm me on this cuz I am LOST...
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:40 pm

no doubt i will get blamed for this...............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:49 pm

of course you will Taku... no doubting it at all... coz you're the damn reason I am leaving. There we are... you all got it... Taku hates me, I hate taku... he wants nothing more than to see me gone. His wish was granted.

*claps* Hope you all are happy. Have fun. The one main reason for me leaving however... is because this site is too heavy... there is no fun in it at all. It's RP or begone... you can't do this, you can't say that.. oh that's wrong... you can't oppose this or that... you can't RP here... bla bla bla... that'll all i ever get from people.

or the classic *oh because you did that i have to kill you now.* oh brilliant... just what i always wanted. of course you will because the vast majority of you are way too op... almost as if you were like gods with heaves of unlimited chakra, NPC's that can be controlled by people and able to use severe attacks and have good armour and weaponry. right i get you.

So 99% of the time... unless you have high over powering attacks, the chances are you will die.

That's all i see here. So how can it be fun?? if someone explains that to me then that would be nice. I'm off to find somewhere that actually cares for opinions and stuff, that I would actually have fun at.

Last edited by Usarachi Jinkai on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:19 pm

WoW
Keano
Keano

http://myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:54 pm

I will miss you Jinkai. Sorry if I ever did anything to contribute to what made you leave. And when I tell Kyo, I am sure that he will also miss you.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Nobody needs to hear this, seriously. And im not gonna write some big speech talking back to you about this, because i would be wasting my time.
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:47 am

That's the point here Shini... I am writing it because what I see from some of you guys is true. You especially. Some people may have wanted a reason why I decided to leave... you may not have, others may have. Goodbye to you.

I'll Miss you to Mirage, and Kyo, but no worries, i'll be on a forum that some of you know quite well, so you will see me there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 am

Usarachi Jinkai wrote:
So I ask you kindly Yosh... delete my account. Never talk to me again. Don't look for me... don't bother. I don't give a shit anymore. I've had about enough bullshit from this site as I can take.

Goodbye. Have fun with your bullshit. I shall never RP with any of you as long as i live.[/color]

That right there pisses me off, so excuse me if I get pissed off as well. If you don't wanna be pissed off at me, or pissed off in general don't read the spolier tag...

Spoiler:

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:15 am

I wanted you gone? Your damn right I did. Why would I want a member on here that I couldnt interact with. Everytime I would go after you, and I go after pretty much everyone sooner or later, you threw a fit about how I was singling you out and would convince Yosh to send you a blanket of protection. I was never allowed to go after you or interact with you for fear youd run to Yosh and I would be reprimanded. So FUCK YOU Jinkai. You acted like every damn time I dissagreed with you, it was just cuz it was you. Bull Shit. Grow up, your 18. Time to learn how to deal with your issues. This is absoloutely ridiculous. You act like a little child every time you dont get your way. You know what bitch, I feel no sorrow for you for I know your life wont get any better. It will only get worse if this is the way you act in real life, and its all your fault. "OH IVE HAD A HARD LIFE." So the fuck what. So has a lot of other fucking people. The difference is you let it bowl you over and control you instead of growing a damn spine and fighting back and contorling it. I hope like hell you never have kids because you have no right bringing a child in this world with this mind set. I know you wont read this but I dont care. I had to say it anyway. Go to hell Jinkai, I will see you there.

By the way yosh that last picture had me rolling on the floor laughing. Nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:53 am

Taku wrote:I wanted you gone? Your damn right I did.

I love that line, pretty epic.
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:42 pm

I agree with Taku. All you did was bitch and then tried apologizing, making us seem like the bad guy. When you tried to tell on us, which is childish, you only would tell one sided stories. You tried your hardest to make us look bad. I hateh you, now goh awayh.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:15 pm

*shrugs* I tried to help. I didn't, but I DID try. Oh well, here's the lesson kids: Do not try and stop conflict with diplomacy, meet it head on with a fist or a gun. Razz
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:31 pm

I'm sorry it came to this Jinkai. I guess I'll talk to you some other time. Have fun during your life.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:35 pm

*cough cough* ahem *cough* I was't going to come back and look... but my mind told me someone posted here so I just had to come and have a look. Yeah.. my life is fine thanks. I have no plan on going to hell JUST yet. Nah the vast majority of it was an act. seriously, honestly? you really thought i would get all pissed off with you people? no.. i think not.

Now for the real reason i left... because of life's calling. mmhmm...

I decided to Join the army and therefore have absolutely, barely ANY time on this earth to even RP proper anymore. Too much damn training to do. I'm beat before i even get to my laptop. Today just so happened to be a night off from all this running i been doing. Running really helps with anger... who needs anger management when ya have a punchbag and a running track? lol.

Yeah I know... i posted such evil things. Sorry bout them.

Drac I never Hateth you or Taku or anyone on here. I love you all really! *kisses all* I shall shower you with love you probably don't want.

Gomen Gomen.

I shall probably say hewo to you at some point, as for now... I have no way of going to say hi... just wasted my money... on crap... oh well... but i have no time to RP so i thought it best to leave anyhow.

I think i could have found a better way to do so... sorry bout that. I'm me... you is you... the world is the world... and soon world domination will occur. Joking... only a certain house domination. no worries.

Tra Tra... the valleys girl hath spoken.

Diolch yn fawr iawn am dy help Jin. Oedd e'n help wych ac yn fawr i fi. Diolch. Translated... not saying. If you want the translation Jin... PC me on xat. Hwyl fawr pawb. Rwyt ti gyd yn wych.

O Jinkai xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:36 pm

1 more thing... can't be asked to edit...

Dwi'n caru ti Yosh. Smile

Translation... PC me!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Ok.....1 question why did you just post all of that when you could have just said,"I'm joining the army"....I mean ya didn't really need to post all that.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:24 pm

I agree with Taku. All you did was bitch and then tried apologizing, making us seem like the bad guy. When you tried to tell on us, which is childish, you only would tell one sided stories. You tried your hardest to make us look bad. I hateh you, now goh awayh.

Oh i need to reply to that...

My battle was not with thee Drac... sadly.. you weren't the one i had problems with... in fact i did nothing whatsoever to you... so i don't even know why I apologised to you... to be totally honest with you.

No i didn't try to make you look bad... I didn't need to try. I didn't need to do anything. I just had to be on the chat.

Whenever i supposedly childishly told on you guys... I told Yosh and Jin... what each side said, how it was said, what was said and who said it. And yeah i even told them what I said to you guys... and all that. If i am so childish... how come I was too damn honest to even put myself in shit?

Yup... you weren't the only ones to get *told off* you know. I did too. I got what i deserved. I'm done and dusted.

And for your info Taku... even though i am trying my best to not be a bitch right now... though it's not working out... let me tell you straight... How dare you insult me with such things as stating that bringing up children with my mindset... let me tell you... no one is perfect... and you have problems too... you have so manuy problems with 1 person from the net... a girl at that. My mindset... I can assure you is in the right place at present... i ain't gonna insult you... it's not worth it.

And if you think apologising makes you look like the bad guys and me look like the good guy... no...

Apologising is only done when one has recognised that they have done something wrong. I recognised everything i did wrong and apologised for each and every one of them. At least i have the power to see what it is i am doing wrong and at least i have the guts to come outright and state what i have done wrong... and apologise for them. At least i had the decency to do so. Those that know this will get somewhere in life. Others that purely think of beating the shit out of someone for something they did wrong a few times... well... let's just say... that's not the right way to go.

Yeah i'm a bitch and i damn well know it. I recognise where i am, what i am doing wrong... and how i act even so I was decent enough to say in front of everyone. I AM SORRY... for my actions.

i remember 1 thing however, it was me that did all the apologising... i never saw you nor Taku apologise... nor forgive... not once. If you cannot interact with 1 member on a site... you don't. Driving someone away from a site purely because you don't like them... is selfish, you may not have wanted me here... but others may have. You pretty much stated to Yosh... you drove me away, because of outside anger. I find that bad for this site. I'm sorry... i have to state this..

I feel sorry for the next poor person to piss you off Taku... because you will drive them away... and this site... may never see another member again. No offence Yosh... but i learnt to deal with it for this long... he couldn't. I cannot be blamed. I can be blamed for arguments... but anything from here on... is not my fault.

And drac... grow some balls. Just because Taku hates me... you do too... I could be another bitch and relay everything said in PC... but i'm not going to be... since PC means PRIVATE chat... at least i have the decency to keep them private.

Think for your damn self. You have your own brain... you have your own life. Walk it yourself.. not follow every step of Taku's. That's what annoyed me mist about you... you could bitch at times... then... you'd trail around him like a damn puppy dog. I'm sure a few others may have noticed.

Last edited by Reja_salinise on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Zen i state to you... since you don't get it... i was annoyed. Very annoyed. 1 question... if one of your really good friends... stole her boyfriend's xbox 360... well technically borrowed at first... then dumped him... therefore stating she gonna keep it... then when he goes to get it back... but finds out she broke it... how would you react?

Then you find out said girl has some of your stuff too...

Then finds out she used this guy just to get money and shit out of him...

tell me your reaction...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:45 pm

I know that you were annoyed,I just don't really think you needed to post all of that.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:49 pm

well some of it i needed to... others of it weren't so needed. but when someone is seriously pissed off beyond all reasoning... one tends to get to the point... of... type before thinking... talk before thinking... act before thinking. In other words... that's what i did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Hmmm you say yuu are joining the army and have no time to rp. Hmmm, yet just recently you joined a new site that belongs to Kaji. Ha and I love how you take words that were my own and try to use them as though they were yours. Problems with people over the net. For the most part I ignored you till you started your shit and then I simply put my two sense in, As for the children thing, I have no intention of having children for I know I would not make a good father. It would be great to father a child, but Ill never let myself do that to a kid. Id ruin his life. Jinkai you are a fool. What an obvious ploy to try and redeem yourself for the way you treated us all. Hmm. What a way to try and bounce back from what you stated in the first post of this topic. I applaud your efffort but I see right through it. I have honestly never met someone who was so full of this much bull shit. As Fez would say, "I SAY GOOD DAY."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 pm

ahem... learn to read asshole.

I said nothing of you fathering children. I mentioned the statement... saying i'm messed up or whatever the fuck you said. To be frank right this precise moment i couldn't give a shit. As far as i remember... i was talking about shit one day and bam... there you were like a fucking rocket from hell taking your crap out on me. I ain't gonna have children either, don't want them... don't like them.

Again i state... before you talk shit about others go spend time looking at yourself... and deal with your own crap... we ain't perfect... and you and me replying bullcrap to eachother like this... makes things worse. Sorry is supposed to be an end... you're the one that continued it ya know. I apologised a bazillion fucking times... so why don't you go learn some words and talk only when you gain some decencey, for I have had enough of you and your bullshit. Leave me alone. I did fuck all to you. All i did was complain about myself... That has shit all to do with you and that's what started this bullshit. we all complain about ourselves. we all have problems. it's not about using anything against any fucker. I use my words and my fucking words only.

Yeah i'm pissed. Sorry about that. not gonna say why as there is no need to. My problems are mine. I complained about myself... and you turned it into a fucking argument about me... making me worse off... you get into people's minds and fuck about like they're puppets and toys.

Again i will state... it had shit all to do with you, so from now on... you got a problem with me complaining about myself... keep it in that little fucking brain of yours instead of not thinking and typing all that bullshit down, as will i.

I had zero problems with you... you started on me. I tried tyo finish it.. you kept it going, in which case the problem lies with you. I have no problems ending it right here right now. I want this shit dealt with once and for all. But for that to happen... it takes 2 people. I have decided... it'sd you that needs to decide. If you keep it going.. then it's your problem not mine

*excuse my anguage people... you may ask why i am annoyed... it's up to you though.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Wow... Not gonna say anything before I regret it or something...

So, bye Jinkai. I guess I sort of know how you feel. I don't know... but whatever. I'll miss you. Bye.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by razor_shinobi Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:14 pm

alright dude, if your gonna leave, then just fuking leave dont keep posting
razor_shinobi
razor_shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next