Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zetsubou

5 posters

Go down

Zetsubou Empty Zetsubou

Post by L Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Zetsubou

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu

Description: Zetsubou is an advanced/variation form of the Kagegan. Holding all the powers that the original does, Zetsubou makes the user an "elemental god". Allowing them to completly manipulate any of the 5 elements as they wish (ex. Like breaking down the compounds that make up the element, making an element come out from any part of the users body, manipulating elements like Sanmaru does with the basic 5, turning their body into any element at will, etc.). Also, it allows the user to 'make' any advanced element come out from their body at will, fuse it with a weapon, completly take control/manipulate it, and turn their body into that element (eye's turn bright red when using this ability).

Zetsubou is said to be obtainable to a normal Kagegan user when they're in a place of complete and utter despair.

Weakness: Although there is no weakness for the first half besides slight chakra lose, the user can only use the 'red eyed' abilities (shown in red) for only 4 posts. Also, after the 4 posts are up, the user won't be able to use any of these abilities for 4 posts.

Last edited by L on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
L
L

Back to top Go down

Zetsubou Empty Re: Zetsubou

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:35 pm

YES!!!! Finally. Approved

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Edited some shitz nitz
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 am

If mine is OP, than this is OP.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:16 am

brandy is right. This seems alittle wack to control all 5 elements when you Already have a bloodline that does it.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Can you please give an examle of you using this "Other element" ad what it can do? Because I don't quite know what you mean by "fuse it with a weapon". Like what is this element? It just says that you make a new element, but you might also want to give some specs on this element, like is it hot, cold, liquid, gas, or is it life fire that is neither a gas or a liquid?
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by L Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:02 pm

I don't make a new element, it allows me to use an advanced element, such as lava. And by fusing it with a weapon, I mean that I could do what, kinda, what Sasuke does with his sword and the chidori. He infuses his lightning chakra into his sword to increas it's cutting power and anything it cuts will become numb. I allows me to do the same, only with differant elements.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:19 pm

This is pending approval...so hold off my parents got me busy

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content