Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introucde yourself

2 posters

Go down

Introucde yourself Empty Introucde yourself

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 pm

I really need this for the Wiki Site, so people can know a little about us. This is just for if you want them to know, I will not post anyone, in this section without permission

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Introucde yourself Empty Re: Introucde yourself

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Okay, well my name is Hank. You can call me Bao. Im very hyper most of the time, and I love to mess around with people. I can be serious when I need to be, and I dont tolerate any name calling from anyone, even if its against someone else. I can be very hidden, and random. Iv known most of the people here on this site for about a year now, making good and bad relationships with most of them. Once you get to know me, I can be a very good friend :]. Im always there to listen to your problems and if you need any help with anything, you can always ask me... Since I pretty much never have anything better to do, lol. Im 15 years old and my birthday is in November 30th, so im going to be 16 next sunday(yay). I love to listen to music most of the time, such as Skillet, Eiffel 65, Evanescence, Green Day, All American Rejects, MCR, Nobodyknows+, Flow(The japanese band), Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum