Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Iron Force

2 posters

Go down

An Iron Force Empty An Iron Force

Post by Uchiha Kumori Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Keiteki felt refreshed and new. He felt a surge of pride burst through his veins like adrenaline as he had finally mastered that Jutsu. He now had some real power to boast about. When he saw his power in action, he couldn't believe his eyes. He had easily cut down a mountain, and that was quite a feat, as not many ninja were able to destroy mountains that easily, and that only made Keiteki breathe in the fresh, mountain air all the more enthusiacticly. Keiteki had decided to continue training, and complete a second task that he must complete, in order for Keiteki to redeem himself, for himself. Keiteki, lately had been feeling about his power. What kind of strength did he possess, but more selfishly, he compared it to Yoshimo, a friend he had for a while now. Keiteki knew for a fact that Yoshimo was not even making an attempt to spar with Keiteki, while Keiteki was putting his strategy on the table, and unfolding it, but he knew that if his friend wanted to, he could've simply ended it without effort. Keiteki's easy, gleeful breaths turned to stressed, labored gushes of air, and blasts following, and Keiteki had ruined his own day.

Keiteki was thinking about something never tried before. Keiteki had been thinking to himself, that he wanted to do something, make something. Make something unique that no other ninja had used before, in his village at least. Keiteki had been thinking about combining elements, and form something out of them. He did not know what would result from this kind of experimentation, but he wanted to try and beat out the elements, and invent something nobody has ever seen before, and use it to the full extent of it's potential. Maybe then, Keiteki would be equal in greatness to his friend, Yoshimo. He had already mastered one S Rank Jutsu, which was more than hard for him, but now, he was faced with this dilema. Still, he wasn't afraid, and he was prepared to do this, and produce real power from raw materials, and turn into an unbreakable force that defeats all, and leaves everything in ruins. Keiteki wanted to be stronger than the Kage, then any ninja in existence. Still, he always knew that this kind of goal would never be reached easily, and he had to try.

"If I don't get at it, I may never know what I'm capable of." Keiteki gave himself words of encouragement, and settled at the bottom of a valley inside the mountain range, the same range where he knocked down that mountain, and trained here to remind himself of the testament of power he had displayed.

Keiteki then sat down on the cold, hard ground, and stared up at the cloud filled sky, before looking back down, and closing his eyes, letting his chakra flow freely, and it began taking elemental forms. However, he felt something he hadn't felt before. He could feel the earth beneath him, it was almost tempting to lay down and lick the earth below him. Keiteki could feel some kind of harmony with the rock around him, and the air, and heat. Keiteki had never felt this before, and he thought to himself, and he recalled. He had always thought that this feeling was something natrual, but it was intensifying now, and Keiteki was wondering why. Keiteki stood up, and took some deep breaths.

"I need to calm down. I think...there's something about what's going on with me right now, I don't know what it is, but I'm feeling it, and...I like it." Keiteki said to himself.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

An Iron Force Empty Re: An Iron Force

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:03 pm

A young man walked with steady stepped his head looked to the clouds and they all in all became water and then returned back to cloud. He walked with a sense of vagure and confidence as he figured he was alone in the mountain and had taken his seal antidote so he could expirence emotions for another 20 minutes. He jumped forward however when he felt a surge of chakra.

He landed behind a rock and saw the man concentrating. Mizo was in a sense of curiousity but of fear. Mizo was not of the cloud village he was of the Waterfall village. If this man cared much Mizo could end up fighting the man. So he pulled out numerous orbs that matched the surounding and placed one on the ground and pushed it in and then jumped to a quick radius and placed another orb down. Mizo continued to do this till the entire area was covered in them in a circle.

He then walked forward towards the man his black cloak adjusted slightly as to show he was a capable person able to handle himself. He showed a look of respect of the man and his tone showed it when he spoke "Hello there, I do not mean to interupt your training but i was just wanting to make a freind." He smirked as he continued to walk closer holding his hand out to the man in upmost respect.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Keiteki could feel something going on with the ground around him. He could feel his chakra going through it, but also, he could feel a sense of...well, he didn't really know muhc what it was, rather he wanted to make something of it. His chakra, though it was weak, he felt something back from the earth. Keiteki could feel his chakra corresponding with the earth, and he immediately lashed backwards, shaken. He felt scared, and shivered. Keiteki knew that he could make something out of Fire and Wind put together, other than more intense fire. Keiteki, in his confidence, chose to activate a jutsu. He began forming the hand signs needed for his Fireball Jutsu. After finishing his handseals, he cupped his hand to his mouth, and splat out a fireball, while using both elements at the same time, simulateonously, but nothing happened, not even a small sign that that hinted that he had the possibility to form these elements. Keitek seemed rather droopy.

Then, suddenly, he sensed a presence from behind him, and saw a young man walking towards him, wearing a headband that differed from Keiteki's own. Seeing it made him tear up. It was a ninja from the Village Hiddne in the Waterfall. Keiteki thought to what he knew what was destined to happen, and closed his eyes as tight as he could, but the boy was already near Keiteki when he had opened his eyes, staring at the boy, who seemed so kind and innocent. He was asking him for friendship. Keiteki then tried to grin, and looked at the boy.

"What are you doing this far from your home? Don't you know what could happen to you out here? Especially to a Genin Ninja." Keitkei warned.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Mizo saw the gleam in the mans face when he was talking. This was going to become ugly and he was glad that his time with emotions was just about to end so he could fight at full capacity. He smirked as his arm glowed a bright red his head dropped and his arms fell to droop beside him. He then spoke his tone now changed it icy cold.

"I belive someone smart as of jounin rank to not take someone by there looks. I am here to meet with a man named Yoshimo Izoto. I wish to strike a deal with the man for reason's of my own purpose. If you want to fight me it dosent matter to me."

Mizo then put his hand into his cloak and removed them. He tossed 8 capsules into the air and held a handsign. The orbs instantly exploded and ice fell from the sky but levitated above there heads. Mizo looked at the mand and motioned for him to bring it on with his hand.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Keiteki had secretly been performing hand seals behind his back before he turned around to look at the young boy. At first, they boy seemed to be different. He seemed all innocent and kind, nothing like a ninja. But, just now, accompanied by some kind of body change, the boy's voice suddenly grew dark, and his expression waned as well. This young man had gone from friend to fiend. If the plans were going to be carried out, then he had no choice but to neutralize this person somehow, but killing him could spark an early war with Waterfall, and this wasn't something that Keiteki was ready to deal with, nor take responsibility for. He had planned to eliminate the boy first quickly, since he still was having bad vibes about the boy when he placed those orbs on the ground. Keiteki then activated his jutsu.

"Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" Keiteki then sprayed out a flamethrower from his mouth, immediately melting all of the ice arrows that floated over their heads, coming close to setting the boy himself on fire, but he clearly attempted to avoid any deaths. "Our nations, our ninja, our lives, are seperated by walls and borders. Do not make me end your life, because if it becomes neccesary, then death will be the only way." Keiteki told the boy.

Suddenly, Keiteki began dashing away from the boy, and while he was dashing, he was removing his shirt from his chest, and began tying it around his waist, which allowed his magnificent wings to once again stretch and expand, and when they stretched out to full capacity, Keiteki then began forming more handseals, and soon, air was channeling in and around Keiteki's wings, and he felt the power of the air lifting him, and he immediately flew up to the sky, in front of the sun, making it hard to see Keiteki while he was airborne. Keitkei then looked down, and told the boy something.

"You have but one chance to surrender." Keiteki said.

He then began forming more handseals, and again, he finished it, and now, he was preparing his next jutsu, which will prove to be difficult to escape. "Enkou Hashira!" Keiteki shouted. Suddenly, all around his opponent, giant, burning pillars of fire sprang up all around his foe, completely encasing him, with only one way out: the top. But, Keiteki then flew over to the only escape route avaliable, and extended his foot long, metal claws on his hands and feet. He then looked down at his foe, presenting him with his strength. He made sure to not use up any more power than this on a Genin.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down