Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and appology.

Go down

Returning and appology. Empty Returning and appology.

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Akuma stepped into the Kazekage's building and headed for the stairs, it had been a long, non-stop journy from Konoha, but she had to do it to make up for the time she spent away from the village. She stopped outside Taku's door and knocked lightly, hoping he was in an understanding mood. When she didn't hear a reply she opened the door and walked in. Her ears were folded back and her tail was half ticked behind her, looking appologetic and a little weary. "Um..Kazekage-sama?"
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Returning and appology. Empty Re: Returning and appology.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Taku came in behind her, a stern look on his face. Akuma had left with out warning and had left her team. Whitefange had dissapeared to, but Taku believed him to be dead. He had been worried sick about her, and so had Kengen. Kengen had continuously tried to go search for her, but to no avail. Behind him came Kengen. "We were worried about you," he said sheepishly. Taku said nothing, his arms crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Akuma spun around and her eyes widened at the sight of the Kazekage looking so cross with her, her ears pinned themselves back and she lowered her head. "I..I'm deeply sorry Kazekage-sama, Kengen, but there was an incident I had to attend in Konoha, I should have informed you first but there was no time..." She looked up slightly to see the worried exprssion on Kengen's face and sighed. "I'm really sorry I worried you...mayby I don't deserve to be trained with you both.."
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 pm

"Well as it turns out, the third member of the team is dead, so we only have two left. I do not wish to stop training you Akuma, but you will have to prove you are worthy to stay. You both will, Kengen. A ninja in a two man team has to be stronger then any single ninja out of a three man team. This is to cut off the slack by the missing member. Lets see if you have What it takes." Taku paused, letting his words sink in, knowing even his son was caught off guard. He wasn't truly angry with Akuma, but he wanted to see what both of them had, and he wanted to see what his son was capable of. He knew they were both capable, otherwise he wouldnt have even considered it. Kengen meanwhile was confused, 'Dad's always got a trick up his sleeve dont he. Now I got to fight the only girl I've ever been attracted to, this blows.' On the outside he smiled at Akuma, reluctant to fight HER, but his Sookato blood boiled with the antacipation of a fight. "Meet me at the training dome in an hour," he said before dissappearing, leaving the two alone in his office.

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Akuma blinked and remaned expressionless as Kengen left the room. She looked up at Taku and let her ears drop again. "Uh..Guess I'd better get ready then, sir...." She went to pass him at the door and make her way to her room to get some things sorted out.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:52 pm

OOC: This Rp will continue in the training dome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum