Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates of Jan. 07

Go down

Updates of Jan. 07 Empty Updates of Jan. 07

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:24 am

On to the updates!

I updated some new rules, so check them out when you get a chance. If you don't like them you can discuss them in chat and vote on them.

Also, I posted pictures of apartments, for those that like the idea of having them and want to get a feel for what their village apartments would look like.

I added a new group "Advisors" to the forum. These are for Kage-Leveled ninja that are currently in a village. These are for ninja like me, Shini, and Kyouken. Or if your Kage feels like you have the right to be an advisor join under that permission.

Umm, I also have a request for the Kages.

First of all we need the advisors just incase you Kage's can't be active. So Kage's, pick one, or two. A max of three.

I need all Kage's to make a village roster, just like the one L has made. That will help me gather information and see who is the strongest, weakest, or biggest village. This info is needed as soon as possible, so if you can get someone to make it, that would be great.

Thats all for today, if you have any problem you can post them in chat, or send me a private message.

Thanks,

-Yoshimo Izoto

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum