Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site clean up All must read

4 posters

Go down

Site clean up All must read Empty Site clean up All must read

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Ok well ill be brisk and heartless when i say this.

Due to inactive villages taking up room on the Forum and making it look bad and bring a bad rep onto the site were deleting some of the more inactive villages and organizations. We are also going to be reducing the size of the anbu groups , moving them into 1 board in the village they are for, and even delete some of them.

Right now for villages the most inactive and under developed one is Oto. I apologize for this but we have to delete oto. Oto has no members and well the kage (shini) has done absoulutly Shi* no matter how many chances ive told him to tell me what to add.

Now the next one Amegakure. Its slightly more active but it still falls low. We will have to delete it i apologize yet again.

Now for organizations.

Akatsuki is our most active organization. This is why were disbanding it and all akatsuki members will be given a clean slate and will join a village to give a epic shinobi to each village that is now left.

Yoshimo: Kumo
Kyouken: Kiri
Rain: Undecided
Hayaji: Undecided
all other akatsuki undecided.

Now for team blaze ill be short and sweet. DELETED.

Now Towa will be deleted most likely since rain no longer exists.

The faita akatsuki: Deleted

I am sorry for all of this but it has to be done. We dont need tons of villages that arnt really needed. Everything else from now is Yoshimo's job if you have any guestions ask yoshimo. If you need someone to yell at yell at me.

Now for your characters, they will be forced to join a village to increase activity. No they cannot be missing nin's. Jin is the leader of the missing nins and were only allowing 2 missing nin's and jin has already decided who will be the second.

Our remaining villages that need filled are in order of most to least is:

1. Kiri
2. Kumo
3. Taki
4. Suna
5. Konoha
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Site clean up All must read Empty Re: Site clean up All must read

Post by Kenshi Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:30 pm

We will also start the money system.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Wait, wait, wait... So all ninjas from Ame, Oto, etc, have to "relocate" right? So... does that mean I have to go and edit the Ninjapedia?

I would also like to point that since I can only get on during weekends, mods/admins, if you would, would you kindly update the Ninjapedia, character wise(cuz if I remember correctly only mods/admins can edit other people's posts). I think I can still keep up with everything else, maybe... And if any major updates (like this) happens, it would be really helpful if someone PMs me this(I usually check up on things myself... but sometimes I miss things somehow) and kind of edit the whole Ninjapedia for me...

That way, when I get on all I have to do is skim through some things and actually get to work on completing the master jutsu list... and work on Ankyo's Jutsus... I know I said I had did it myself and would try to complete it, but I have to admit that I do need help if you guys all want that thing to be up to date.

(You guys are also free to add topics to the Ninjapedia as needed, as well as delete...)
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:04 am

I will help you edit Ninjapedia when I'm at lunch. I got Semster exams this weel so you might need to check up if my make some errors here and there.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Wow alot has happened since I have been gone. lol but I am all for it if it needs to be done. I already have Mirage in Mist so I will put Izanami in Cloud and Rain in Sand. Kyo will put his characters in a village when he gets back from Texas.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down