Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO EVERYONE EXPECTING A DRAWING FROM ME!!!

3 posters

Go down

TO EVERYONE EXPECTING A DRAWING FROM ME!!! Empty TO EVERYONE EXPECTING A DRAWING FROM ME!!!

Post by Kyo Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:18 am

Like I keep telling everyone.... I am behind in my school work so when I am home, i cannot draw. My parents are always there. The only time I have to myself is when i am at the library, which i use to check on my posts and do some school. Because of that, I have not done anyone's drawing. And if I get asked if i have doen someones pic one more time, I will be done drawing for other people. I draw for other people out of my own free will. Not because they asked. They should be greatfull enough that I said yes and will eventualy get it done. I know people want to see what their character will look like, but i only have one set of hands and alot of people asking. I will do them when i get a chance. Untll then, I suggest that people act as if you never asked. Jinkai, Lucy, Drifter and Kuro never asked to have their characters drawn. I just decided to do it one day. So either let me take my time, or expect it to turn out crappy. You cant rush someone into doing art. It has to go at their own pace so that they can think it is perfect. Hayaji is a perfect example of that'; he started rushing at the end and now the closest eye is to big, his character looks kinda chubby and his headband looks like shit.

Also... if i draw a pic for myself before yours, don't comlain to me. Unlike your drawing which is all planned out and i have no feels of awesome ness drawing, the ideas that i see in my head have to be drawn immediatly, otherwise i loose the idea. Or if i write it down, it never looks as good as i thought about the first time. When i come up with a new pic for a character, I draw mine first. WHAT I WANT TO DRAW COMES FIRST!!! YOU COME SECOND!!!

With that said, you should be happy to know that I am almost caught up on my school work and will have time to actualy draw your pics. I don't want to hear any mention their pic or ask for one untill I am done with the ones I have now. And the order in which I draw them will come random. If i get a great idea of how they will look i will draw that one first. So.... i have two assignments left (Essays). Once i am done with those, I will have lots of time. Please be patient, and remember that I am doing this for YOU with no strings attached.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

TO EVERYONE EXPECTING A DRAWING FROM ME!!! Empty Re: TO EVERYONE EXPECTING A DRAWING FROM ME!!!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:46 am

Well said.

Back to top Go down

TO EVERYONE EXPECTING A DRAWING FROM ME!!! Empty Re: TO EVERYONE EXPECTING A DRAWING FROM ME!!!

Post by Jin Chisoku Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 am

Says the person who got his....*smriks* And there are some strong attached...for some.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:13 am

The early bird gets the worm buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:06 am

I never got mines Sad

It's alright, I know you are busy.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:20 pm

I've always hated both the bird and the worm.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down