Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok...

2 posters

Go down

Ok... Empty Ok...

Post by Shini Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:51 am

So i mean this could just be me seeing this, but ether way, i think i should bring it up. Members on this site, not all, have a really low quality of role playing. I have been searching threw most of the rps that have been active, and from what I've seen, it makes me very dissapionted. Now we are all teenagers, some of us even adults. By this time in our lives we should be half decent writers right? The amount of writing isn't even the main problem, because in most of the post I've seen, all the small post are also awful. There is no quality or quantity there. So without the two Q's of Rping present, what should most of you do? Well for one, Jinkai took time that she didn't need to, to make very well done manual on Rping. Now i only hope that the members I'm seeing problems with read this manual, and get help from it. Because of a thing like that were to not accrue, then why would i feel obligated to stay on here.

I, myself, am proud of what i write. I take my time and give my full effort to make what i do, as good as i can possibly hope to. Why is this. Well for one, it is definitely a means of respect. For me, and the other person in the thread. Doing your best in a thread with someone, give them the message that you care about this rp. But when i see 3, or 4 lines of poor writing, i immediately want to stop the Rp. Also, if the person who is rping with you, is pulling out 40 or 50 lines a post and impressive grammar, and well thought out writing, yet your only writing 5, or 6 lines of poor witting, how does the other person feel?

I mean that is all i have to say for now. Lets see what other people think, but really, this is an issue that needs to be dealt with.
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Ok... Empty Re: Ok...

Post by Kenshi Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:08 am

Well, I wish I could be on more to stop it, but as for now, tell Jin he might have to start teaching again if he has the time to. (Sorry for the two liner lol)

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:23 am

Yoshimo Izoto wrote:Well, I wish I could be on more to stop it, but as for now, tell Jin he might have to start teaching again if he has the time to. (Sorry for the two liner lol)

It's the best two linner i've ever read yosh ^_-. I do like the suggestion, Jin pretty much taught me and well, now I'm a pretty damn good writer. Not to be cocky lol.
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:52 pm

I admit that I can be lazy sometimes, it just depends on the day of the week or how I am feeling at the time. Sometimes I hate rping but I do it anyway because it is my duty as a Mod and the Kazekage to make sure I dont slack to bad. Other days I explode into a writign frenzy and my rping excells greatly. I have seen some realy bad rping though. We do need a turn around on some people. I will admit that. The admins should probably do something so we can improve as a site. I have done a few things to try and help us improve but they are small and minsicule because I am merely a mod. Good observation though Shini, usualy I disagree with you at leat 95%, here I agree with you 100%. Also there are about 25 members who have never posted. We need to go through them and delete a few of them. It looks good to have more members. But it affects are image even more, but in a negative way, to have a lot of members that dont post at all. I say an admin goes through and depending on when the joined, deletes most of those accounts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum