Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akisame [Done]

Go down

Akisame [Done] Empty Akisame [Done]

Post by Aki Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Akisame (Autumn Rain)

Description:
Akisame is a unique blade. It never rusts and is virtually indestructible. Akisame belongs to Akihime and can only be used Akihime herself and it only appears whenever Aki transforms into Akihime. Akisame does not have a sheath.

Akisame is unique itself. It seems to have a mind of it's own. The blade will not end anyone's life, no matter how hard or how many times you try. It will cut off limbs, but it will never end a life directly.

The blade also enjoys blood. As blood covers the blade, the blood is drawn into the blade and goes up to the blue sapphire set at the sword's guard. It is currently unknown what the stored blood is used for.

History:
Akisame has always been with Akihime. As Akihime has been living inside the Nasakis, she has been training with the blade somewhat. She and Akisame are so attuned to one another that occasionally when the blade falls from her grasp, it will attack the enemy on it's own or returns to her.

Other vampires are curious as to how the blade appeared in the first place. They are also puzzled by the fact that Akisame has it's own "mind". And no matter how times they have tried to find out why, they never receive an answer. Some suspect that something occurred when Akihime was born, and the blade was formed from blood. Others suspect that the blade is a part of Akihime, perhaps a bone that was never formed inside of her and formed into a sword instead.

Appearance:
Akisame [Done] Anime
(The blue blade.)
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Akisame [Done] Empty Re: Akisame [Done]

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:38 am

approved, I realy hope you never come across my character Sendo in an rp, that would be bad for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 pm

Only one question... why would it be bad for me? I'm just curious.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Well look at my signiture, it says on sendo's picture, the ninja of blood. And I am quite good at using him, hehe. You do the math.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum