Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling

2 posters

Go down

Dueling Empty Dueling

Post by Toramaru Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:07 pm

Toramaru clenched his fists the rain poured down his face the oppentent infront of him was scared. He put on his claws and smiled. "COme on or are you scared?" in a flash he turned into a were-Tiger. The eyes were now feral, but tamed. I can't be this way for much longer i'm using up the few last parts of my chakra if it runs out I'm stuck like this forever He jumped foreward and puched the other person in the gut not to kill but to scare. " That was easy" smiked Toramaru He was angry at the village now. They accused him of stealing again. "IS THAT IT" He roared " SOMEONE COME AND FIGHT!"

Ooc: The person isn't you zen

Toramaru

Back to top Go down

Dueling Empty Re: Dueling

Post by Zen Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Sanosuke yawned abit under the tree he was sleeping under stretching hearing the rather loud person who was yelling in the rain,he looked over sleepishy to him"hey whats with all the yelling I can hear you from where I was sleeping"Sanosuke said as he shook himself awake and stretched out his muscles. He looked at Toramaru and tilted his head abit"so...you seemed pissed about something,and what did that guy do to you anyway? doesn't seem like he deserved it"Sanouke said fully awake now and his arms crossed his chest.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Toramaru Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:43 pm

Toramaru looked at him. Damn it almost out of chakra "Nothing just that he can't see that people change" replied Toramaru Changing back to a human he looked at Sano " How about a sparing match GOd I'm screwed "This should help me keep my rage under control. By the way you probably know me as a traitor like just about every one else in this village,right?" Tora asked him. "tell ya what if you win I'll........... buy you a meal anywhere. Deal?"

OOc: Read my History http://ninjanation.heavenforum.org/character-creation-f1/toramaru-t143.htm

Toramaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Sanosuke blinked a few times looking at Toramaru but shook his head at the comment"well...not really I don't exactly live here im just staying in town for a few days,so I havn't really heard of you yet.."Sanosuke said looking at him. He narrowed his eyes abit turning serious as he smirked"well...im no ninja,but I suppose a spar could do me some good so sure why not"Sanosuke said as he raised up his fists leaning back abit ready for Toramaru to make the first move.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Toramaru Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:51 pm

" Ok then, I'm honing to all out though"relpied Toramaru in suprise the rain flowing down his hair. He jumped at Sano. Pulling his fist back, ducked then kick sano Driving his foot up right at Sano's chin

Toramaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Sanosuke smirked abit and leaned back jumping up abit avoiding the kick,he then ran forward towards Toramaru aiming a fist at him but at the last second spun around on his heel now aiming his fist to his back. "Futae no Kiwami!"as his fist came down aiming behind Tora a small sonic boom coming from it as it got closer to him.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Toramaru Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:02 pm

"Shi-" Toramaru got hit in the back A vertabrate breaking. I hoped it wouldn't come to this While in mid air he pulled his hand together. In a flash He turned back into a were-tiger. "Thank god for this thing extra vertabrae" shouted toramaru. Land not to softly he pulled his hands together "Tiger Claw", and again a slightly different combnation "TIgers Fang at that moment a pillar of stone and a pillar of lighting met right were Sano was. Both were set to stun not kill.

Toramaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 pm

Sanosuke smirked as he hit his mark,he then saw the pillers he dogded the stone but was hit with the lighting,grunting abit as he then fell to the ground,smoke coming from his body. He got up to his feet a few burn marks on him as he just grinned"what...is that all you got?"Sanosuke asked. Sanosuke then ran forward hanging his body low as he approched Tora,when he appeared infront of him he sent what looked to be one hundred punches being sent at Tora which they acutally were.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Toramaru Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Tora smirked "Really that is a few punches?" He slashed with his claws inward any hand coming would be cut up imediatly. Sano landed a few punchs leaving brusies covering Toramaru. Almost out of charkra..... SCrew it Toramaru changed back One more hit and he would be in danger.

Toramaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:30 pm

Sanosuke quickly brought back his fists and jumped back aswell,his fists cut up abit bleeding but he didn't feel the pain he got through it. He smirked abit and clutched his fists ignoring the pain that it did he just stood there before punching the ground hard"Futae no Kiwami!"it then sent a shockwave making a large creator in the ground as the shockwave went straight for Toramaru aswell as a few chucks of rock.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Toramaru Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:28 pm

" Damn it!" Tora shouted as the shockwave came at him. Tiger's Claw The Rock pillar came out and he hit his back against it dulling the shockwave and changed back to a human. His Broken vertabrae caused him to collapse.
" Get me a medical nin, and tell me Sanosuke's favorite resturant." he coughed trough almost laughing.

Toramaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:44 pm

Sanosuke smirked abit walking up to Toramaru cleaning his fists abit"well I didn't think i'd win that...huh guess it doesn't matter what you are in the end I suppose"Sanosuke said as he then brought up Toramaru carrying him over to his shoulder walking off to the hospital.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum