Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Alliance

Go down

New Alliance Empty New Alliance

Post by WhiteBoy Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 pm

WhiteFang had show up outside of the KazeKage's office."Knock Knock"WhtieFang had slowly walked him."Hi,I'm WhiteFang Kinkay from The Water Fall Village.I'm here because I wanted to come to this village to get stronger and meet some new friends.said WhiteFang in the most respect.
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Empty Re: New Alliance

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:12 pm

Taku was doing paper work when he heard the knock on his door. "Come in," he said, laying down his pen and folding his hands in front of him. He listened to what the boy had to say. And inclined his head. Yeta nother transfer from another village. It gave him joy tha this village was such an attraction amongst the nations. "Well Kinaky," choosing to use his family name, "it seems that we are all out of room in our genin squads, but I am looking for an apprentice or two. Granted, training under me will be much harder then a normal genin's, I usualy train Chunin and Jounin. What have you to say to that?"

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Empty RE

Post by WhiteBoy Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:17 pm

WhiteFang could barely spit out a word,since he would be trained by the Great KazeKage."S-S-Sure,it would be my pleasure to be trained under you Master KazeKage.So when we can get training,I would like to get trained as soon as possible?"
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:28 pm

Taku looked at the boy with piercing eyes, studying him. He looked fit enough, but he had just come from a long and probably hard journey. He would allow him soem rest before he tested him as he tested all the others and then comence their training. "Go to the guests chambers, the seceratry will show you the way. Meet me back in this room with in a weeks time. Feel free to view the village as you please. Meet people, adn make yourself known. Though try not to brag about who you will be trained by."

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Empty RE

Post by WhiteBoy Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:39 pm

WhiteFang laughed "Don't worry,i won't brag,but thanks for your help.Oh yeah,where is the seceratry?And one more thing KazeKage,should i keep this headband from The Water Fall village or should i get a Sand Village headband?said WhiteFang in a tense voice.
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:42 pm

"The seceratary is by the front door on the bottom floor. As for the headband, strap the one from the waterfall somewhere else on your personel so you never forget where you came frome," he pulled a headband from his desk drawer, "but you are a sand shinobi so I must insist that you wear this across your brow." He threw the headband at his new student, "Welcome to Suna."

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Empty RE

Post by WhiteBoy Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:02 pm

WhiteFang caught the headband with his right hand."Thanks Master KazeKage for all your help"said WhiteFang gracefully.WhiteFang untied his Water Fall headband and put it in his back pocket.After he quickly tied the Sand Village headband loosely around his neck."Okay thanks Master KazeKage."WhiteFang had left the room and ran down the stairs to the very bottom."Hey,are you the seceratry?The KazeKage said the seceratry could show me where the guest chambers were?"Then the laby bought WhiteFang to the guest chambers.

Last edited by WhiteBoy on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot one thing)
WhiteBoy
WhiteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum