Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrade (mutation)

Go down

Upgrade (mutation) Empty Upgrade (mutation)

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:26 pm

Before

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Upgrade

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Kekkei / Forbidden technigue

Description: The ability's of this bloodline is that they are able to mutate there body's there ability's and even there abilitys and sometimes even materials such as metal's or gem's(innanimate objects not living). This bloodline was almost a real cause of the byakugan to sharingan mutation that most belive happend as this ability was founded beyond even the founding of the hyuuga, senju and uchiha clans. They are however limited to one of the things stated above so if they first mutate there body they can only continue to mutate the body. If they mutate there ability's they can only continue to manipulate there abilitys. However the ability to manipulate innanimate objects can be obtained by anyone without limiting to the other choice.

Weakness: The user of this bloodline can only take effect of its powers at a high jounin level as it can kill a person's body if they use it at a younger level of power and contro. They also are unable to use this ability in battle. It also reguires the user to sacrifice there own blood to perform this ability and sometimes even there own stored oxygen inside there red bloodcells are used. Each of them reguire a good chakra amount to perform the mutation.

If the user chooses the Body manipulation ability they are only able to manipulate there own bodies and no one elses. The mutations take a week or so depending on what it is to take affect and actually show. The mutation must be rped out over time.

If the user chooses the Ability manipulation they must rp out the complete mutation and reguires atleast a week untill they use those ability's again. The are unable to change what elements they can use. (i have no idea what to use this for but it seemed good to put in so if anyone has a idea how then pm me your idea and i might let you make a character using that idea)

Last edited by Kaji-Kanto on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Upgrade (mutation) Empty Re: Upgrade (mutation)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:18 am

i'll get right on it. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:25 am

Firstly Kaji, I would like you to give examples of materials, ability and jutsu mutations, as we will have a better understanding of how it works. Then you should give a proper name to the kekkei genkai, an example is 'Forbidden Ability and Body Mutation'. And finally, you should think about fixing your wordiness and shortening your sentences. After that you should be right to go.

Hayaji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum