Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A encounter users.

2 posters

Go down

A encounter users. Empty A encounter users.

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:22 pm

A man wearing a blue outfit and a pony tail stood in the middle of the dunes with a smirk. He Withdrew his blade and slashed sending a blast of sound forward and the sound was so intense that it cut through the Sand dune. He put his blade back into its sheith and turned his face around revealing his violet eyes that showed his dojutsu the battousai eyes. He then spoke out in a kind voice and said " I know your there that i do"
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

A encounter users. Empty Re: A encounter users.

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:33 pm

A Genin with only pants on, jumped down from a building. As he did this, the many bells he had on him would ring. He stayed on his knees and looked up to the Jounin He laughed and looked at the man's eyes. "So, it looks to me, you and I have similar eyes. I also know you knew I was there, these bells are great. They help the battle be more enjoyable." He had a huge sword, that he held on his shoulders, he sighed and stood up. "So, any chance you teaching me, how to use these eyes of ours?" Mikoto did not waste any time at all. "By the way, the names Mikoto."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:41 pm

Kenshin was somewhat shocked at the kids sudden urge to be trained. He talked and said "I do not train to kill. I have given up death dealing and only use my blade to protect. I am a man who has given up training and no one will learn to kill from me." Kenshin said walking away and the sheith held a look to it that showed that it was reversed.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:52 pm

Mikoto jumped over to Kenshin and he was once again on his knees. He smirked at him and then slowly sighed. "Well, how can I show you I have changed?" He stood up and held out his hand. "We are allies, help the allies and destory the enemy, its as simple as that." Mikoto stands up and lightly shoves Kenshin.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:07 am

Kenshin just dissapeared before the shove could go through and appeared a meter behind Mikoto facing away from him. "These eyes are stronger than you can imagine. These eyes have given me the power to kill a entire army of 500 men in 2 slash's of my blade. A entire village has fallen to me. I was called the hitokiri battousai the man slayer. I have since then given up on fighting to the extent of killing." Kenshin began to walk away his face serious.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:06 pm

Mikoto turned around and smiled. "Well, I've never killed that many people. And I've changed. If you said you changed, and you were in deeper than I was. If you cannot trust me, then why trust yourself?" He began to follow him. "You'll be hepling out your village. I can proisme you I won't kill, anyone, unless they are a threat. and If I do, you'll always stay stronger than I."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Kenshin Stopped and said "I will train because i belive everyone including myself should be able to repent for our sins. I will also teach you because our eyes are very rare and i am the only one in the shinobi realm that is known who can reach the third form of the eye. But first just train here for a bit i will be back." Kenshin said as his eyes began to glow white and he dissapeared with a slight blast of wind coming from him and sand flying up.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:54 pm

Mikoto only knew how to use the first form of the eye, so he did not know what to really do. "Well, I guess I'll just mess around." He went into a training area and swung his sword around, trying to kill time. "You better not take long."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:28 pm

In a flash almost kenshin arrived at his small home and walked into its one roomed place and pulled out a sword in a sheith. He exited his aboe and then with a slight push off kenshin flew fowards at high speeds sending sand behind him as he ran. After 2 minutes of running he arrived at the training area and held the sword in hand revealing that it two was a reverse blade. He threw the blade at Mikoto and smirked.

"This blade is the only one you will use as you train with me." Kenshin said in a demanding voice that somewhat changed but then he returned to normal.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum