Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my poems

Go down

Some of my poems Empty Some of my poems

Post by tradebuzzing2 Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Lonelyness

Lonelyness, alone is forever. But Lonelyness together is only but a lifetime

Heart's Power.

The power of ones heart is Limitless, but it can be easuly broken, by a heart of another.

Goals

Once what seemed a reachable goal can become a lost casue. One moment you are close, but it only takes one blink of the eye to see how far you really are.

Nothing

Without love a person is nothing. With love two people are nothing. Is it better to be nothing alone or together?

Love is a Mirror

Love is like a mirror, at day and night. In the day time, it relfects ligh, showing Happiness and joy. At Night it reflects Dark, showing sadiness and pain.

A Crush

Hopeful and Happy. Ready and Worrying. HeartBroken and Sucidal. These are all feeling of a crush. In a crush someone always gets crushed.

The fasle Unbreakable Bond.

The saying love is an unbreakable bond is merely an illisuion of the real truth. This bond can be easily broken, with the simplest things.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Some of my poems Empty Re: Some of my poems

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Illsuions.

Dreams are merely just a show of what a person really wishes for. Even if the Dream turns out to be a peaceful and happy dream, and showing the thing they really wish for. It gives the illusion of feeling of that thing your heart really needs. This feeling fades as this person awakes. This is because the dream disappears, along with the feeling of that what you want.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 am

nice. what more can i say?

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:59 pm

A promise

I will always love you, no matter what you do. I will always be there for you, no matter what happens. If you need anything I will do my best to get it for you. I will do anything for you, as long as it makes you happy. I will not allow harm to come to you, while I am around.And if Harm is done to you I will casue harm to the one who caused it...and then apologize for allowing it to happen. I will always be a shoulder to cry on, I will Forever be caring for you, even if you have no clue about it. Above all, I will always be a friend.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:48 am

Life
To myself, your life means more to me, than my own ever will. If you were to die I do not know what I would do. But for now, I will be thankful that you're alright, and I would gladly give my life for yours.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum