Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reibi

2 posters

Go down

Reibi Empty Reibi

Post by Mirage Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Character Name: Izanami Matari

Village: none

Number of Tails: 0

Description of Tailed Beast: The [b]Zero-Tailed Masked Leech[/b] (零尾の面蛭, [i]Reibi no Menhiru[/i]) is a dark leech-like spirit with a noh mask sealed within Izanami. The Zero-Tails is a spirit which grew out of the dark thoughts and feelings of the downtrodden. The process of implanting the Zero-Tails into a human host does not require a Human Sacrifice (at least it wasn't brought up), nor did it's extraction kill Amaru, the girl whose body it was implanted into the first time. This parasitic creature will seek out and feed upon any negative emotions within ones heart and allows the spirit to create dark chakra. When anyone near the Zero-Tails is emotionally unstable, it will inhabit their body and take them over. The remnants of the Sky Country used the Zero-Tails to discretely create enough dark chakra to power their ultimate weapon, "[i]Ancor Vantian[/i]." This dark chakra was also personally used by [url=http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shinn%C5%8D]Shinnō[/url], a agent of the Sky Country and the man who orchestrated the revival of the Sky ninja forces.

Jinchuuriki Privileges: Along with using "Dark Chakra", the Jinchuuriki has the ability to possess anyone with dark or negative emotions such as anger, rage or sadness. The Jinchuuriki is also able to use specific jutsu that the bijuu is able to use and can absorb all chakra in the area:
[b]
Name:[/b] Body Activate Technique ([i]Nikutai Kassei no Jutsu[/i])[b]
Type:[/b] Unknown rank, Supplementary
Description: This is a high level medical ninjutsu. Similar to the [url=http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Healing_Wound_Destruction]Secret Healing Wound Destruction[/url]
technique, this jutsu allows the user to survive any otherwise normally
fatal damage and instantly heal from the damage. A unique trait of this
jutsu is that it can momentarily give the user the appearance of death.

When combined with dark chakra, this jutsu can also be used to
physically enhance the person to superhuman levels of speed, strength,
and healing might.

[b]Name:[/b] Chakra Resuscitation Sword ([i]Kasseiken[/i])
[b]Type:[/b] Unknown rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
[b]Description: [/b]By gathering dark chakra into both hands, the user can unleash a
powerful and focused shockwave that, when it hits a person at close
range, will cause tremendous internal damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Super Speed Fist ([i]Chō Kasseiken[/i])
[b]Description:[/b]This jutsu works in similar properties to the [url=http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rasengan]Rasengan[/url].
By gathering dark chakra in the user's hand, the user can create a dark
orb with two dark rings around it (giving it an atomic look). The user
will then plow the orb into the user, resulting in the user being
struck with tremendous bone-shattering force.

[b]Name:[/b] Dark Medicine ([i]Ankoku Ijutsu[/i])
[b]Description:[/b]This is a medical jutsu that can kill a target without leaving any visible marks of death.

Drawbacks to using the Bijuu’s powers: There is a limit to the amount of chakra the bijuu can absorb as shown in the movie. It is defeated once by absorbing to much. However, if it constantly uses chakra then it will be fine.

Why should you be allowed this Demon?: I think that I should be allowed this demon because I called it first and Sanmaru and I made a nicely done, detailed post on how I captured it. I was also one of the first people to know that the Jinchuuriki's were released. I will use it's abilities wisely and make sure not to god-mod with it.

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/thumb/8/87/Zero_tails.PNG/800px-Zero_tails.PNG[/img]

Tailed Beast: [color=black] 零尾 | 面蛭 - Zero Tail (Reibi), Reibi [/color]
Jinchuuriki: Izanami Matari

Last edited by Mirage on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Reibi Empty Re: Reibi

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Approved
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin