Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaraka Naara n/f

2 posters

Go down

Zaraka Naara n/f Empty Zaraka Naara n/f

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:47 pm

Name:Zaraka Naara

Village: Mist

Appearance: Zaraka Naara n/f Black_Ninja_by_gelgoogkg-1

Personality: The oppostie of his father Shikamaru. He is not highly inteligent, though he is inteligent enough. In retrospect, he has a whol lot more chakra than his father. He is not lazy and is constantly on the move, sitting still bothers him, the main reason for his lack of mind power, because he can't sit still long enough to work on it as much as he has for his body.

History: Zaraka was born into the mist village to Shikamaru Naara and an Unknown mother. His father was taken ashock by the boy, because he was full of energy and life, the polar opposite of Shikamaru. The Naara went crazy trying to take care of the boy. It took everything he had. Shikamaru even had to retire for the first two years of the boys life to take care of him, for he couldn't juggle it all. he hired a nanny the third year and resumed being a ninja.

Zararka recieved a little instruction from his father before enetering the academy, succesfuly learning the Shadow Imitaion Technique and the Shuriken Shadow Imitation Technique. He also picked up how to learn the bo staff by himself, though he did not perfect it at this stage. He had a lot of free time because Konoha relied heavily on his father's brains to do missions. Zaraka managed to also figure out how he could use his Bo staff to further his shadow manipulation abilities.

At the age of 12 Zaraka joined the K0noha ninja academy. He quickly learned all he had too. It was easy for him, for though he was not as smart as his father, Zaraka still had a considerable amount of brain power. As a special favor for his father, the Hokage let Zaraka graduate early. It came with a price though. It was agreed that Zaraka would replace the genin that had recently died on squad 9, led by his father. However, when and if Zaraka made it to Chunin, he would be relocated to the Mist village as a sign of trust between the two villages.

The Chunin exams took an excesive amount of time to prepare for, they had three months to train. Zaraka had a tough decision to make, though it was entirely up to him. He realy wanted to pass the first time around as his father did. The down side to this was the sooner he got chunin, the sooner he would be forced to leave Konoha and enter the Mist ninja as one of their ninja. It was a difficult choice to make. To figure it out, he had a discussion with his father.

Learned jutsus: Shadow Sewing, Shadow Imitation, Shadow Neck Bind, Wind Blade, Wind Dragon

Weapons/items: Bo Staff

Goals: keeping these to himself, but you guys know that I always have a goal.

Last edited by Taku on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Zaraka Naara n/f Empty Re: Zaraka Naara n/f

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:56 pm

and you tell me to have longer endings for a jounin......

your such a hypocrite

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:57 pm

wow you're dumb...Notice that it says (N/F) THAT MEANS NOT FINISHED....

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:01 pm

it didnt when i posted last comment

what happened to respect on the forums diabloss

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Hayaji wrote:your such a hypocrite

Hayaji wrote:what happened to respect on the forums diabloss

You tell me Very Happy
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:15 pm

that wasnt disrespect that was the mere truth.
and i flew of the handle because this Taku guy is giving me grief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:55 pm

you honestly think i would create even a genin character with only a single line of history, you want to fight me to the death dont you. DO NOT EVER SHOW ME DISRESPECT SUCH AS THIS AGAIN. Have a nice day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum